Um..

MrHappy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So I have this cut at the top of my butt crack...It hurts kind of and it's been sort of bleeding a little bit throughout the day. I bottomed for the first time last night and during it he kind of...got excited and missed and hit this area rather hard. We used a condom and nothing except for his hands and condom-wrapped penis went anywhere near my butt. The blood that it's producing isn't like normal blood- it isn't bright red, it's more pale or salmon colored. I'd normally think that he just hit me with his dick so hard that it punctured the skin, but that doesn't even seem to make sense...This has me extremely worried but I cannot go to the doctor because my dad recently lost his job and now we have no insurance and I have no money myself...Any ideas?

I've been kind of just leaving it but it hurts and I don't want to get something infected...

If it doesn't clear up by Saturday or so I think I'm going to just say 'screw it' and go in to the doctor.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ya split the skin.. not deep enough to bleed freely.. but you are leaking lymph fluid mixed with a bit of blood. think abrasion more than tearing/breaking.

can happen with a ill aimed poke, heavier spanking and over-eager cheek spreading.

if he was condomed up, not much you stand a chance of getting. even if rimming was part of the evening festivities, ya should be okay.

clean the area with mild soap. you can use a triple antibiotic *OTC* on ya cracked crack :biggrin:

just keep it clean, don't fiddle, give it time to heal.

MrHappy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So...It's still bleeding fairly badly.

Even if it will just go away on its own, does anyone know how to bandage this area?

monel

Sexy Member
Media
So...It's still bleeding fairly badly.

Even if it will just go away on its own, does anyone know how to bandage this area?

It may be time to see a doctor. You don't want to exacerbate the situation by not having it treated.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
by now it's too late for stitches.

about the only thing you can do is a gauze pack with pressure.
triple antibiotic ointment.
sterile gauze.
sterile medical tape.

work the area up with the TAO.
fold a good sized gauze square into a thick wedge.
urm, pack ya affected bum area with the cotton gauze.
use couple strips of tape to hold the gauze in place.

mostly ya have to leave is alone.

has this happened before? i mean, that area draining or being painful?
might be the peen stab busted a cyst?

MrHappy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I swear if I see this guy again I'm going to kick him as hard as I can right in the testicles.

Is that a bad thing?

Can I do that? I think I'm allowed to at this point...

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
is not any better?

doctor time dude.
just go to a state or county hospital.
the ER will have some sort of free care/sliding scale fee.

MrHappy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It stops hurting and bleeding for a little bit, then if I sprawl out a little bit or bend over too far, it hurts again and starts bleeding again. I think it's fine...I'm just overreacting. It's in such a weird spot that it's difficult for me to see it, bandage it, or really prevent it from opening without looking bizarre.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It stops hurting and bleeding for a little bit, then if I sprawl out a little bit or bend over too far, it hurts again and starts bleeding again. I think it's fine...I'm just overreacting. It's in such a weird spot that it's difficult for me to see it, bandage it, or really prevent it from opening without looking bizarre.

Seriously, dude: It's doctor time. I understand that it may be embarrassing to go to an ER/doctor's office for a cut on your ass - especially one that may have been inflicted by a cock - but I can promise you that the ERs around here see way, way, way, way weirder shit than that.

Perhaps this is the universe giving you a chance to practice humility and patience.

Time to go see a doctor.

MrHappy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was planning on going today but it healed overnight.

It's still a little bruised but it doesn't hurt nearly as much when I move. I can actually bend over and touch my toes now if I wanted to....well, if I wasn't so fat. But I tried bending over and it didn't reopen so I'm thinking it's good.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
and they say miracles never happen these days :tongue1:

beware of fundamentalist types trying to declare ya buttcrack a site of religious significance.

MrHappy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not so much. After it healed over it steadily grew to become a pilonidal abscess. While it's lanced and draining and I'm on antibiotics, I wish I would have gone before.