umm why does my penis change its size?

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, it most likely happens to all guys. It definitely happens to me. It depends on your arousal and thus amount of blood to the penis (in obvious technical terms). Thats why i think its funny that anyone here has an exact penis length....unless of course you're taking the maximum length you can be, in which case...fine....But I know for a fact I'm bigger when I'm with a chick and not usually measuring myself. I would bet every guy has a .5" difference from being functionally "hard" and their hardest possible.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I ask this because sometimes im 8.5 and then sometimes im 7.75, so why does this happen and does happen to other men on here?

Of course. Temperature is a big reason. The warmer your dick is, the more blood in it and the larger it will be. The infamous cold water effect. (I assume you're talking flaccid length here.) Getting out of a hot tub it will be longer than getting out of the ocean for example.

Some guys shrink up after a heavy workout also.

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
with the measurements he posted, I assumed he meant hard...but yes, temperature can affect flaccid state.

xljames

Just Browsing
Media
Of course. Temperature is a big reason. The warmer your dick is, the more blood in it and the larger it will be. The infamous cold water effect. (I assume you're talking flaccid length here.) Getting out of a hot tub it will be longer than getting out of the ocean for example.

Some guys shrink up after a heavy workout also.

That happens to me after a heavy work out.. I shirink down to 4", flaccid size

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
This is a common thing in some men. It can depend on many factors and functional erection sizes can be variable. Getting it up to the actual full size is sometimes difficult. What is humorous is that even the use of injectable erectile drugs do not guarantee absolute full size. I have a friend also using injectables for E.D. and though everything works perfectly and penetration is easy, he varies in size by slightly over an inch depending on mood and stimulation.

Stroking18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
"Some guys" shrink up after a heavy workout? Are there any guys on here who don't shrink after a heavy workout?

I become bigger flaccid after a nice lifting session.

Diet,temperature, arousal, and how tired I am will all affect my size while hard.. Sometimes after a long hard day(no pun intended) I'll be a shade over 7.5, other times Ill be 8.25ish at most.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I actually brought up this same point numerous times in the past on various threads and everyone basically said I was lying... that to waver an inch in size sometimes was impossible.

That said, I total agree with you and I've experienced the same exact thing. Plus our measurements are pretty close.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my size changes everyday...sometimes impressed...sometimes embrassed...still gotta love them...

happens to me as well.
i think it has to do with your mindset,and the girl.
if a girl is unresponsive i cannot get to my peak.
:redface:

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, this happens to me also. I am sure it happens to all men. Frankly, I never worry about it. Just getting it hard is fun, screwing my wife is great, and shooting off a load is just wonderful. She doesn't seem to mind that it might be 1/4" shorter or longer. When she is so busy shooting off herself it isn't that important.