Ummm, do a better job

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by faceking, Feb 18, 2008.

1. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Too funny, I noticed this on XTube... which you see on a slew of websites now, where they take your IP address, resolve it to an MSA (city for you dumb folk), and cross-sell you. In this case, they somehow tied me to a 20 year old gay demographic. Not 21, not gay, but moreover... the guy in this picture is more like a 38 year old hippie Phish-loving software programmer from Oregon.... not some 19 yr old stud from the burbs of San Jose (P.S. you couldn't pay me enough to live in the South Bay).

Coincidentally, many of these ad services don't have rights to the pics. As I had a friend who showed up on AdultFriendFinder, and had honestly never been to the site, as they just pluck pics off of MySpace.

Attached Files:

• sj.jpg
      sj.jpg
      File size:
      27.3 KB
      Views:
  2. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL!!! I totally get laughs just from reading all the "Meet locals in your area" links.

One of them had the audacity to put a pic of Channing Tatum at a red carpet thing and listed him as "luvzhotcock26."

I bet he'd be thrilled to see that hot mess of an advert.

Draft saved Draft deleted