Ummm...HELP

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Sthrngddss, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Sthrngddss

Sthrngddss New Member

Hi...I need advice!! My new boyfriend and I had sex for the 1st time this weekend...afterward I bled some (for two days) and had slight pain on my lower right side...it did not hurt much during. He is fairly large (8 in. length...don't know the girth) I did the same thing when I lost my virginity to a 10 incher (years ago). I recently divorced an average sized man who I always wished was a bit bigger. He NEVER hurt me, but was apparently hung like a minnow (lol). This was my first time since him...so I had not had sex since about December. I am a fairly small person..I am 5'1 and very tight...new boyfriend almost couldn't get it in... Some other details that you may need to know are that my vagina slants to my right side some...my uterus lays on top of my right ovary...this according to several dr.s....so I hope to get to where I can handle him, but I do not want to bleed everytime....he is very gentle and will be patient, but I just want to enjoy sex with him...everything else about our relationship is absolutely great...any suggestions for positions or anything else, or do we just have to keep trying?
    Please help!!!!

2. dongalong

Gold Member

Did you take control of penetration? If not maybe you should always start off by being on top until you have stretched to accomodate him comfortably, with lots of foreplay and lube, etc.!

3. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

It is strange that it didnt hurt during also but it could only be that because he is longer he has hit/touched some tender parts further inside you that your husband hasnt been reaching. And the bleed is probably just due to eternal stretching, ripping.

I wouldnt worry about the bleed this once but if it happens again i would look into it

4. LeeEJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    Time to get some toys. Get a few different sizes, then use 'em. I'm sure your man will be glad to help, too.

5. Love-it

Gold Member

Dilating with increasing diameter dildo's will help you get used to a larger penis.

Draft saved Draft deleted