Ummm.......I say on a board a lil bit ago.........

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Imported, Jun 19, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

WellHungJacko13: Hey i saw on a board that it said "humpin the bed" HOW IN THE HELL do you hump a bed? I aint trying to be rude but how do i do it? cuz it prolly feels good! hehe

2. Imported

Gold Member

14yo: it kind of explains itself. i like it better than regular masterbation. not sure how i can further explain it.

3. Imported

Gold Member

WellHungJacko13: HELP MY DICK LOOKS SO WEIRD UP AROUND THE HEAD IT IS TWICE THE SIZE OF MY OTHER DICK AND THE HEAD LOOKS SO SMALL COMPARED TO IT WHAT IS WRONG!!!!!

4. Imported

Gold Member

bustyredhead: Ever see a dog scratch its belly by rubbing it against the ground? Have a guy do that, except forcing his dick in between his tummy and the ground/bed/girl... I think that's how it works. 8)

- Nene

5. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

[quote author=WellHungJacko13 link=board=youth;num=1055992809;start=0#2 date=06/18/03 at 21:30:35]HELP MY DICK LOOKS SO WEIRD UP AROUND THE HEAD IT IS TWICE THE SIZE OF MY OTHER DICK AND THE HEAD LOOKS SO SMALL COMPARED TO IT WHAT IS WRONG!!!!![/quote]

What the fuck? Your 'other dick'? You have two dicks and one is deformed? And your keyboard has no punctuation marks except the exclamation point?

6. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: AND THE CAPS LOCK KEY IS OBVIOUSLY STUCK IN THE "ON" POSITION.

7. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: Koala bears have two penises....just FYI :-/

8. Imported

Gold Member

WellHungJacko13: I didnt mean 2 i meant 1~!

9. benderten2001

Gold Member

[quote author=sammygirly link=board=youth;num=1055992809;start=0#6 date=06/19/03 at 09:20:21]

"Koala bears have two penises....just FYI" :-/

[/quote]

Well, I'm sure glad humans don't!

There would then be TWO of them for us to worry about over "size" issues!

(Wonder what the Koala's do about that matter?) ;D

10. jonb

Gold Member

He also has arthritis of the baculum. LOL

TYPING IN ALL CAPS MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A LOON

11. Imported

Gold Member

jjdov26: I was the one who originally made the post about humping the bed to get off.

That is how i get off most of the time.

I was really surprised that a girl gave the best post explaining it.

How did you find out about it?

To the girls:
    1) did the term hump the bed explain itself?
    2) have you ever seen a boyfriend or family member hump the bed in secret?
    3) or do girls sometimes hump the bed do get off (grinding against something)?

12. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: [quote author=14yo link=board=youth;num=1055992809;start=0#1 date=06/18/03 at 20:37:38]it kind of explains itself. i like it better than regular masterbation. not sure how i can further explain it.[/quote]

Remember... mastUrbation is NOTHING without U!

13. Imported

Gold Member

HORSEHUNGshowoff: [quote author=WellHungJacko13 link=board=youth;num=1055992809;start=0#2 date=06/18/03 at 21:30:35]HELP MY DICK LOOKS SO WEIRD UP AROUND THE HEAD IT IS TWICE THE SIZE OF MY OTHER DICK AND THE HEAD LOOKS SO SMALL COMPARED TO IT WHAT IS WRONG!!!!![/quote]

Nothing wrong , just put the BIG Dildo back in your nightstand and play with only YOUR cock :)

HORSE

14. Imported

Gold Member

6inchwonder: I don't know if this is humpin' the bed or not, but putting your cock between the box springs and mattress is a way of masturbating...I haven't done it in years, but put your dick in a lubed up sock/bag/something (don't just chafe against the mattress and springs!) and slide it between the two...

15. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

If it can be done, it has been/will be. Humping the bed reminds me of the "pussy" my bunch of guys made decades ago when I was young.

It's so simple and can be done anywhere there's dirt. This is best performed on a warm, sunny day when the ground has been heated up. Whatever the size of your hard cock, length and girth, dig a hole a couple of inches deeper and bigger around, wherever you know it'll be a private place. Make mud with the proper amount of water, not getting it too thin, but with a consistency to cause some resistance. And then, fuck. having made sure there's nothing but mud in the hole.

Mud probably is easier to wash off, than, as 6inchwonder pointed out, chafing is to heal. Hopefully you'll pick a spot free of snakes and other unwanted guests! :D

L

16. Imported

Gold Member

josh: lol, good post roystoy, i might try that out in the summer! But yer, bed humping is pretty cool. Sometimes i wake up and find myself doing it. :D

17. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

[quote author=josh link=board=youth;num=1055992809;start=0#15 date=02/21/04 at 13:36:10]lol, good post roystoy, i might try that out in the summer! But yer, bed humping is pretty cool. Sometimes i wake up and find myself doing it.  :D[/quote]
    josh, so you just wake yourself up while humping the bed! Oh, I'm excuse me, I just assumed you woke up with a hard cock and consciously thought "I'll just turn over on my stomach and get YOU placed just right and hump YOU good. How would You like that"? Since HE nods his head, then, you flip over!

I'm bad 'bout getting the cart before the horse!

Luke

18. Imported

Gold Member

josh: lol, dude!

19. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

20. jonb

Gold Member

[quote author=josh link=board=youth;num=1055992809;start=0#17 date=03/05/04 at 12:45:02]lol, dude![/quote]
    Welcome to the world of AOL. LOOK @ ME I HAV 2 DIX!!!11 OMG LOL

Draft saved Draft deleted