ummm what should i do?

Chad292

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
well, i was just getting home from the gym yesterday and i walk in to my apartment, and my roommate is at the computer i said hi and went to take a shower. as normal i was jacking off in the shower, then i finished up and realized i forgot my towel so i went to get one. and i heard my room mate, i think he was jacking off right outside the bathroom door,

hes really hot, but he told me he was strait.

Chad292

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
good idea, i think ill leave the door open, hell probably tell me he has to piss really bad and stand at the toilet next to the shower XD

idaho69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
he wants some action but you don't want to push it. Jack off where he might catch you, let him see you nude - that type of thing. Some time when he's been drinking you could suggest something.

Chad292

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
he wants some action but you don't want to push it. Jack off where he might catch you, let him see you nude - that type of thing. Some time when he's been drinking you could suggest something.

hmm good idea, brb im gonna switch to our living room computer, he should be home in about 10 mins. wish me luck. -.o

Chad292

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
omg he just came home, when he came in i stood up, and said hey and i lft the button undone on my boxers so he couls see in a bit, and his eyes went right to my cock then he looked down at his, then he said "hey man im gonna go to bed i have to get up early tomorrow"

im gonna go listen at his door to see f hes jackin

stiffboy83

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
well that is hard to say ... you may jack off as well a little louder so he can hear you ... like breathing deeply in front of his door but you could also wait for the next opportunity (like your next shower or sth.) so he can think about tonight ... its your choice ... i personally think a little jacking isnt bad ;)