ummm what should i do?

Chad292

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
ok well, i went in the room pretending to look for our cordelss phone and he was like "what the fuck dont you knock?" so i said "i thought u were just sleeping but it looks like that was a lie" and then he was all like "yeah well i wanted my privacy" and then i said "yeah thats what i want while im in the shower" then he said "well im sorry for snapping at you, and how did you know about the shower thing?" i tol him that he was a tad loud when he jacked off then i laughed! it was funny, so any way im still in my boxers, and stupid me i get a boner, and he says "like what you see you perv?" then he laughs (he was joking around about the perv thing" then he asks "you didnt come in here for the phone did you?" and i said no. i asked him if he was gay he said no im bi, and i asked him how long hes been keeping this from me and he told me a long time so i said "okay ill leave and let you finish up hahaha" and he said i guess it doent matter now huh?" so i ended up giving him a blow job.

thanks for the advice guys it worked

Chad292

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
well he just came out for the bathroom and sat on the couch naked, which he hasnt done before... the couch is right next the computer

whats he look like naked? you should get him to join the board!

Chad292

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
ill see if he wants to join LPSG, and hes slim a bit muscular (not much), 6 inch uncut cock,

8/10 on the hotness scale.

and if you guys keep on this thread i will keep u posted over the next few days