Ummmm, question...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by spaceyfan, Feb 5, 2007.

1. spaceyfan

spaceyfan Active Member

I've been here on and off through the past few months, and as you see, I've posted a lot and I've enjoyed reading many of the posts on here - and checking out the photos. I've also posted various shots of myself on here from time to time - just uploaded two new ones today, matter of fact. Hope you enjoy.

My question is - I love big cocks and for that reason I feel I belong on this site because I DO enjoy them. But what about me? I think I'm pretty 'average', sizewise (about 7 inches when erect), but is that not enough? I've been complimented by past dates on my size several times, actually. My photos don't show too much (I'm kinda shy at times), but maybe you can get a little bit of an idea. I'm just not sure if you're supposed to be a certain size to 'qualify' on here (???).

Thoughts?

2. viking1

Gold Member

Well, 7" is not average...it's above average and enough for sure.

Everybody who is a decent person is welcome here...size doesn't matter.
    If it did they would have kicked me off long ago. I'll trade for your 7" too.

3. agnslz

Gold Member

Ooh, I like your pics! And your plenty above average, so I'd say you 'qualify' as far as the site's moniker goes. Be plenty happy with what you have. Glad to have you here!:smile:

4. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome, Spaceyfan! Glad to have you in the group...:smile: Great pix, by the way!

5. Bacchusbigboy

Bacchusbigboy New Member

Albums:
    G'day and welcome - if you are average what does that make my 5.5 inchers. I would love to be 7 inchers. Be proud of what you have .

Draft saved Draft deleted