(Un)intentional Seduction

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by handcuffs, Jan 5, 2010.

1. handcuffs

handcuffs New Member

Albums:
    Have you ever gotten somebody else interested in you when you had no interest in pursuing basically anything with them? If so, why did you do it? I have done so before, not usually intentionally, but when I find out I have, it's good for the self-esteem, especially if the other person was perhaps less than responsive to previous approaches.

2. eyescream

Gold Member

"Unintentional seduction" happens to me almost all the time. Do I flirt without knowing it? Perhaps. It seems like it.

3. heist

heist New Member

Albums:
    Haha, this happened to me at least once -- I was standing in line for something, and I guess I was standing too close to the guy in front, because then he turned around and started smiling at me and leaning on me. He was waiting for me outside the place afterward, and we hadn't talked at all during the whole exchange. (I turned him down.)

Equally, intentional or not, seduction requires the receiving party at some point to "accept" the so-called seduction... so I guess it's at least partly their "fault" (if it can be called that), too?

4. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

happened twice. its ok, but they arnt my type and one went through a wierd period of continually texting me, and when i didnt reply idd get texts asking why or simply saying my name. it made me feel guilty so once i decided to go out to drink with her friends and mine. thankfully that experiance let her know i wasnt interested when i spoke to other people and not her. Harsh i know, but in my opinion she was harsh to me.

5. rob_

rob_ Active Member

Albums:
    I am fairly straight acting sometimes (go figure :p). I have a habit of unintentionally flirting with straight girls which sometimes gets me into trouble when I have to blatantly 'come out' to them to get them off my back.

Also, I was pursuing a guy over the summer who was more than interested, but then for some reason (unknown to me) ended things. Now that he has completely changed his mind and I'm the one with lack of interest, I have absolutely NO problem intentionally seducing him with no intention of anything happening. I just want to see him suffer with balls as blue as the ocean. Is that morbid of me?

6. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

Yeh, this happens to me all the time. My friends tell me I'm too friendly with everyone I meet. I don't see how anyone can be too friendly these days given how the world is in such a terrible mess and people don't trust or love each other enough. I take it as a huge compliment that people are interested in me and want to be close to me. Occasionally problems arise from it but I'm not going to change who I am.

Draft saved Draft deleted