Un-intentional size increase

Doubtless_Mouse: Ok, hoping someone here can help me with a little problem. It seems that I have increased size over the past few years, but didn't do anything intentional. I understand that jelqing does increase size, but what exactly is it. It is fairly common for me to massage and stretch the big whatever, but never with the idea on increasing size. I often maintain a hardon and clench muscles to push more blood into the penis. is this jelqing? i am worried as my wife has been having difficulties lately, experiencing pain more than before...I have always been a fair size, but when i joined this site, measured and realized it was 8". never thought of myself as this large (used to measure 7 - 7 1/2"). Any insight would be appreciated.

neworlnssteel: Yes you are doing a basic jelq exercise. How many tiomes do you do it? Usually jelquing takes a while before you see results.

wvalady1968: [quote author=Pecker link=board=sex;num=1068127407;start=0#2 date=11/06/03 at 12:46:54]I understand that lining your baseball caps with aluminum foil will stop the unintended growth.[/quote]

:D

Donk: My size increase was purely unintentional. I about doubled in length between age 12 and 17 without doing anything intentional. (Well, OK, I did do some "massaging," etc., that sounds alot like how jelquing is described. But that was pure coincidence.)

Doubtless_Mouse: I can't say for sure how many times or for how long, seems like as far back as i can remember i have been doing this. as far as how many or often everyother day sometimes more, sometimes less, On a good day might do for hours...