Unabashed size queen here.

PussyWellington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would like to take the time to thank everyone for being made very welcome here. I must admit that in my exuberance I named my introduction Unabashed size queen. After taking the time to explore this site I wish that I hadn't have put that. I agree that the term in today's society is mostly used wrong. I do prefer a large tool but it would have to be small for me to refuse.

My first sexual experience was with my very sweet, kind loving boyfriend with the nickname Mouse...you get the idea. To be honest amongst all those teenage virginal rumblings and "mouse" I was never sure whether we had achieved penetration:eek:.

I have been very lucky later on to have had very enjoyable times with boyfriends, some who have been well hung which is off course my preference.

So....I'm looking forward to hanging around and meeting some of the intelligent, witty, fun guys/gals from the site.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Please do not PM/IM yourself with "can I view your cam".........you need to be a little more of the above.

PS...feel free to check my pics......especially my "If i had a tool.. it would look like this"

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very pretty! I've already seen some of your posts around the board, but here's an official welcome! Hope to hear a lot more from you.