Unable to ejaculate during sex and BJ's

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by coutter, Mar 21, 2009.

1. coutter

coutter Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I have never been able to have an orgasm during sex, ever. However, I have been able to climax during hand jobs and personal gratification. During sex I am able to maintain an erection. During the initial act I'm enjoying myself but after any duration of time I mentally fade away. Are my partners holes not tight enough? Not sure what the deal is. Has this happened with anyone else?

2. bigman420

bigman420 Member

Albums:
    Try a vagina. See what happens.

3. slcnewlife64

slcnewlife64 New Member

Albums:
    did it happen to you before?

4. crescendo69

Gold Member

Few people could get me off, too. They need to study how you masturbate and imitate those motions with their hands or mouth. Harder to do with their ass.:wink: Takes patience and dedication.

5. slcnewlife64

slcnewlife64 New Member

Albums:
    sometimes level of hornyness count too

6. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have issues ejaculating with a partner during sex, its more common when the person is new before my body gets to know them. I know that sounds weird but once my body gets to know them and trusts them then it becomes much easier for the guy to bring me to orgasmic pleasure.

7. D_Betty Beanbags

D_Betty Beanbags New Member

I could never get off with a guy fucking me, not that this is the same as what you are experiencing but... it took forever for me to find a guy that even made me wet, let alone could get me off during sex. How old are you and how many partners have you had? Sometimes when you are accustomed to yourself and how you get yourself off, sex with a partner is a letdown. Or at least it was for me until I tried women and then my clock started ticking. Eventually I fucked enough guys that I found one that turned me on, then things changed dramatically for me. However, it took a lot of guys before I found that *one*. HTH

8. biz4two

biz4two New Member

Albums:
    Here is an idea...might want to try using a vibe butt plug in you while you are fucking your partner. What this will do...is stimulate your prostate...and encourage a strong ejaculation. Give it a try...and see if it works.

HINT: It worked for me!!! Now...I don't need that...but it is good to know it is there if I did.

biz
    :wink:

9. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    It sounds to me as if you might have a little bit of performance anxiety. I have found that the best way to deal with that is:

1) Only have sex with people whom you trust and who really turn you on; I only fade out now when I compromise on that and try to expand beyond my comfort range;

2) Be as clear as possible with your sex partner(s) about your expectations and limits;

3) Only have sex when you're sober.

FWIW, I've never been a big blowjob fan. 95% of the people out there are really untalented at fellatio, especially on a larger cock.

10. steelepole

steelepole New Member

Albums:
    Concentrate! Why are you fading away? Figure out what makes your attention fade and try to focus!

11. hud01

Gold Member

This is anti everything you normally say, but you can try this. Jerk off until you are getting really close to cumming and then enter your partner. You have to make sure your partner knows this is what you are doing and why.

The whole intent is to get you to be able to cum inside someone, not to make this an every time event.

12. open501s

open501s Member

I use to have this problem too. Still happens from time to time.

It is kind of like being "pee shy".

Just make your goal in making the other person feel good, and get them off. You might try something like a "flesh light". Don't use your hand with it; fuck it.

When you are to the point you can cum hands free with it use a condom with it. The cheeper thicker condoms worked best for me and the flesh light.

Save the good condoms for your real life partners.

13. needjobud

needjobud Member

Albums:
    I used to have this problem when I was younger. I think there were a number of factors at work:

1. I jacked off three times a day, every day (occasionally more) and almost never used lube. My dick was used to my hand and was probably somewhat desensitized. I never varied my technique, which also couldn't have helped.

2. Sex was a novelty and was maybe a little nerve-wracking and usually done in less than ideal circumstances.

3. It never occurred to me to have someone use a lube while jacking me off and I wasn't very good at saying "That's not quite it, could you try it this way?"

At an age when stereotype says I should have been shooting too soon, all my orgasms waited until I finally took over myself. It wasn't the end of the world, but I definitely wanted to be *made* to have an orgasm just to see what it was like.

It finally happened one night when a friend stayed over. He woke up around 5:00 in the morning and went to the bathroom, which woke me up. We started fooling around, but he didn't really seem to want me to do anything to him and instead just started orally concentrating on me. Didn't take long and it was *intense*. I think it finally happened because I was very relaxed at that hour, hadn't jacked off in a few hours and was being helped along by someone who really seemed to want to help me along.

It didn't happen again for something like four years and I can again think of how it was a special situation: It was a rare occasion where I had the apartment totally to myself without my straight roommate, the "date" had been set up several days in advance so I made a point *not* to masturbate after it had been set and, once things got under way, he asked me with what seemed like a totally sincere desire to get me off, "How would you like to come?"

It got easier after that and happened more often over the years, but it took time. Now I find I can kind of take or leave it (don't get me wrong, it's great when it happens, but as my nick implies, I *love* masturbating) and it's not such a big deal.

I don't know if any of that's helpful or not...I guess I mostly want you to know that you're not alone. I've also known guys who don't necessarily have a problem being brought to orgasm by someone else, but they swear they just enjoy it more when they do it themselves because they know exactly what they want. There was a time I found that kinda crazy, but I sorta get it now.

Probably the most important thing you can do is relax. And if it's something you really, really want to have happen, tell your partner. I don't think anyone is going to be upset by it and they may really get off on the challenge.

14. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    Only advice I have is to jerk off less than you do. Could be that your dick wants your hand over anything else. Or stop jerking off all together and only have sex with your partner or if you don't have a partner anybody that you may be having sex with.

I also agree with the stop thinking about "I can't cum"...... The more you think about it, as said above, the more you will probably fail because you EXPECT to, not because you want to. I think what is happening the way you describe it above is this. You are fucking someone, and you mentally begin to think it's taking you a long time. Once this thought enters your head your dick responds to your mental fade away.

Enjoy your "staying power" instead of thinking it's taking a long time. It could be a lot worse man. You could be shooting a few seconds after you enter, and then you have a totally different problem. Stop thinking "it's taking a long time"; most partners probably enjoy the fact that you can go on and on and totally please them before you eventually shoot yourself (which once you figure that out you will become a very pleasing partner to have!!)!!

As far as BJ's go guy, a LOT of guys can't cum from BJ's. I think it may be for the same reasons as above to be honest instead of allowing yourself to relax enough to simply enjoy the sensations the giver is giving you. Don't worry about how long it takes. If the giver's mouth "gets tired", take breaks as there is no time clock during sex; as a matter of fact I LOVE LONG SESSIONS that are not in a rush to get off.

Good luck!

#14 Stephenmass, Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2009
  15. Luvalarge-n-thick1

Luvalarge-n-thick1 New Member

Albums:
    Hi. There is a missing connecting in there. You are able to do it by yourself, not a problem there.... The problem might not be the problem but the manifestation of a deeper problem. I think there is a deeper connection you are missing. I have not read any of the previous posts try to find a way to find out what that deeper issue is.

16. MickeyLee

Gold Member

not really. just a lil while on LPSG has learn'd me the perils of Penis Death Grip, Over Wank, Cum Shy, Too Many Expectations and every other speed bump a guy hits on the way to Happyville. his only issue is finding out where the snag is and working it out from there.

i'm guessing the OP is a younger guy and he might not have figured out what makes him pop with another person. everyone excepts the idea that you need to learn how to please your partner, learning what you enjoy and how to relax enough to enjoy it is the same idea.

OP just calm down, enjoy the moment for what it is, focus on the experience and not your orgasm. sex is going to feel wildly different from masturbation for more than the obvious reasons. put your focus on the touch/taste/feel of being with someone, all the skin contact, the body heat, the give and take. in time everything will work out, promise.

ml
    not everyone needs therapy, sometimes a guy just needs you to play with his balls.

17. Average_joe

Average_joe Member

Albums:
    It has happened to me. I've orgasmed with another person only once, the second time I had sex. Otherwise, I've had no success in getting off with another person unless I stimulate myself. Oral, vaginal, anal, handjobs, nothing seems to trigger it. I can feel pleasure, it feels good, but after a while the physical pleasure starts to fade away. Sometimes when I'm lucky, it will feel really good and I'll think I might be heading towards an orgasm, only for the pleasure to plateau and nothing happens.

I'm pretty sure it is mostly a mental block, but beyond that I don't know how to deal with it. My lover of the last three years has been incredibly sympathetic, patient, and helpful; I feel incredibly comfortable with her. Yet I haven't moved any closer to having an orgasm during sex.

To the OP; you have my deepest sympathies. This problem is frustrating, potentially embarrassing, and above all confusing.

18. coutter

coutter Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I appreciate all the good feedback. This gives me some things to think and try. Again, thanks for the feedback. It's nice not to feel alone.

19. Capitolhillguy

Capitolhillguy Active Member

Albums:
    i have frequent sex with other but almost never cum with others. It pisses some people off, but I can only cum with really good head. One runs into really top notch head in only about .05% of people. If they don't want my cum in their mouth, I couldn't be bothered. The last time I came with someone else was a year ago at Steamworks in Chicago with a master fellatrix.

20. Unwizened Wizard

Unwizened Wizard New Member

Albums:
    Definite penile dysfunction. Chop it off; it is no good.

Draft saved Draft deleted