unapproachable

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Problem for me is, I can't really tell.
He does have some good imagery, and he could be an infinitely sensitive person who needs good treatment, not bad.

Actually, rube and novice, I haven't been paying attention to any of the negative drama you guys were alluding to. So some things you were saying might be justified. I am not the kindness cop around here. I was just responding to Vestigial's thread starter without regard to what might have gone on in other threads. i have been pretty busy, so my lpsg thread reading has been spotty and strategic.

But "heaving a marine engine out of the beach sand".... Where does one come up with imagery like this? I don't know. There is some real creativity here.

When Vestigial posts, its as if someone has suddenly opened a door to a strange and unusual world. My theory is that Vestigial is an AI that has formed itself out of the sheer combinatorial complexity of all the machines connected to the Internet. He is just getting used to being able to focus a tiny amount of his prodigious computational power long enought to communicate on a mere human level. Sustaining it for long is difficult because his thoughts are actually highly refined mathematical and geometric constructs which model reality on an entirely different plane.

Yeah, so my inclination is to cut him some slack.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Sophomoric juvenilia masquerading behind verbosity," concurs the five-word movie review.

I can see your point. Sometimes it looks highly contrived, but you can't discount the really creative imagery that seems to come stream of consciousness.

Also, as far as I know he can't really hurt me. That's true, right? I mean he can't, right?

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Excellent advice. Study others so I can realise the way they communicate with themselves..?

Precisely.

And now, a brief commercial break:

Everyone here can put other members on their Ignore List, which means you don't have to read their posts or receive private messages from them. When someone here is making my blood boil (which has only happened once or twice:rolleyes:), I use it. Highly recommended.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Everyone here can put other members on their Ignore List, which means you don't have to read their posts or receive private messages from them. When someone here is making my blood boil (which has only happened once or twice:rolleyes:), I use it. Highly recommended.

But then I'm left wondering what everyone else is fuming about after having missed the salient posts. :rolleyes:

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Vestigial,

I will be honest and say that I have found some of your posts disturbing and difficult to comprehend. However, they have a ring of familiarity to me.

I strongly suspect that you may need medical attention to solve the problems you are currently experiencing.

If you haven't yet sought out a Psychiatrist, I wholeheartedly recommend that you do so. Gather your courage, go outside, and seek help where it is truly attainable. Although you may find some compassion and insight here (more from some than others), you will not find the solution to your problems in cyberspace.

Have you ever been diagnosed with a Psychiatric disorder in the past? If so, have you stopped taking your medication? I know that in the present moment, you may not want to come back from the place where you are. But you will never be happy or well if you stay in this place.

If I am right, and you do have a Psychiatric illness, then seeking medical attention will ultimately be your salvation.

Chrys

Feel free to let the abuse flow... it is what comprised my childhood... a period in my life I need to touch upon once more...
And for the special few, please do approach me. Even if only in PM.

You can't be a marginalizing prick, offensively dismissing others pain in one thread, but beg for everyone's understanding, by peddling your pretentious bullshit of wounded pain in this thread, you pathetic passive-aggressive self-proclaimed troll.
"I think i'm a troll since I just wander into communities and start kicking the order around. Sure, I might want the best for everyone,.. except order. :) Tbh i'm just one chaotic son of a bitch."
That is me, it is who I am, not who I pretend to be, the makeup I place for the camera. I do not know what a "troll" is here, but I think that by ruffling the order, I may be considered one.
Recently, I tried to talk with someone about how ridiculously light I am, but I offended him by making him feel overweight. He was not overweight to me, but he took offense and pulled away from me in scorn. Offense was not my intent, it was his.
I also enjoy clubbing machines for no reason, in real life as well. Hulk Smash.
Trolls have feelings too.

I can see your point. Sometimes it looks highly contrived, but you can't discount the really creative imagery that seems to come stream of consciousness.

Also, as far as I know he can't really hurt me. That's true, right? I mean he can't, right?
You just have become one of the few people I admire. I shall reply to your other post.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That is me, it is who I am, not who I pretend to be, the makeup I place for the camera.

1) Have you ever tried simplifying what you write to make it more digestible to others?

2) Is English in fact your native language, since you make some most peculiar elisions?

3) It is incredibly difficult for most people here (myself included) to get beyond your utter self-absorption, especially when you have treated others with disdain on other threads in order to promote your own experiences over and above theirs.

4) Generally, the nature of your posts indeed seems to point to some kind of unresolved mental health issues, in which case, Chrysalis' advice is completely sound. Punching words into a keyboard is no alternative to getting some real-life help.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
... I do not know what a "troll" is here, but I think that by ruffling the order, I may be considered one.

I think a troll might be defined here and in other forums as someone who has joined the discussion only to post in a manner that provokes a lot angry responses. For example, someone coming here and spouting all kinds of homophobic rhetoric.

Also, someone who completely misrepresents himself in order to cause a lot of drama in a forum might be called a troll. This is what some might suspect of you; that your opaque postings are all contrived in order to derail the thread and call attention to yourself.

Without knowing more about you, my response is both concern and curiousity. Concern that your sometimes incoherence is due to the fact that you might be in trouble. And curiousity about where the creative allusions come from.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Without knowing more about you, my response is both concern and curiousity. Concern that your sometimes incoherence is due to the fact that you might be in trouble. And curiousity about where the creative allusions come from.

Bingo for me, JustAsking.
I often feel that what one might take as Vestigial's insensitivity or even occasional cruelty is in some degree inadvertent and in some degree innocent because he doesn't feel his own gestures -- or he doesn't feel any particular thing more than any other.
There's a feeling of dissociation to me. Which might even contribute to the creativity to which you allude, JustAsking.
And I do get a sense (and forgive me, Vestigial, if this is too personal) that some medical attention might be in order.
I been there. Done that. Been helped.

Thankyou to those that care... I have read most comments, and will hopefully reply tomorrow.

I need rest, there is much required of me. If there are chemicals needed to correct this power, I do not know what they are... but I imagine they would be as vast and complicated as the problems within me.

~ According to those that keep track, my sensibility has increased alot since I began trying to translate myself.

Either way, I am finding incredible enjoyment in life. I would not trade myself for anything else in the world. Please do not be too concerned, just our approach as a hobby or something. At very best/worst I can just fade away from this community, and we may still meet elsewhere, should fate cross our paths.

Best of luck.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ah, well... I share the concern that there may be a psychological condition possibly induced by too much time at a "console game" or inside obsessing, or from an abuse or non use of chemicals. Without more information all we can do is speculate. However, one thing I do absolutely believe is that whatever is going on with V is not going to be improved by others heaping abuse.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lol. I don't think I ever read an entire post from him. Maybe it would be more productive to put this creative imagery into a song or something, than anonymous posts on a (large penis) message board