unapproachable

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Ehem... Rob? You can ignore V if you don't like what he posts, and you certainly don't have to follow threads initiated by him. However, it hardly puts your own character in the best light to take it upon yourself to "banish" someone.

I don't know you, so please refrain from attempting to judge my character.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Vestigial,
Did you say you wrote short stories at one time? I think you mentioned that you wrote a range of them from accessible to surreal. Those are my words, but I think that is what you meant. I am interested in reading one. Is that possible?

I don't know you, so please refrain from attempting to judge my character.
You do not sense hypocrisy in that statement?

rob_just_rob: Shift your other arguments against this witch *here*, or in *PM*. I do not find privately describing against me an honest practice. (save the laughs for my face)

Vestigial,
Did you say you wrote short stories at one time? I think you mentioned that you wrote a range of them from accessible to surreal. Those are my words, but I think that is what you meant. I am interested in reading one. Is that possible?
Sure thing JA. :smile:
I can dig them up and PM them to you. But tell me first, do you mind black humor? (I am not racist, but I have pushed the envelope against other racists)
Many are long and hard to read through, with many assumptions on reader knowledge and viewpoints. But... some do hit the right notes.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would like to have a real-life conversation with Vest, for like 3 minutes, just to see what it would be like

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would like to have a real-life conversation with Vest, for like 3 minutes, just to see what it would be like

Seems pretty clear the main word he'd use is "I".

Oh, he's at the centre of the universe, waiting to show everyone else how to live, despite the fact that he can't deliver a simple thought or idea without sounding like a Harlequin romance.

Ugh, Vestigal, just ugh.

I am a recluse with a speech impediment.., three minutes would not be enough. (unless you merely wish a disregarded demonstration of elite physical capability)

Sure, the eyes may pop on the moment, but... it takes a while for the co-incidences to catch up with reasoning.

Regardless, do not dismiss a chance meeting.

Seems pretty clear the main word he'd use is "I".
Actually, tell me about yourself and why you chose Madame Zora... I will struggle to keep silent here, but in reality that is nearly all I do.

Oh, he's at the centre of the universe, waiting to show everyone else how to live, despite the fact that he can't deliver a simple thought or idea without sounding like a Harlequin romance.

Ugh, Vestigal, just ugh.
I was once selfless.
A saint to the cross, except I had no cause with which to be martyred for.
I prayed each day would be my last. That prayer was never answered.
And since others did not care for my unusual nature, I found someone that did.
"I".

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm not even gonna read the whole thread. :rolleyes: How dramatic, psuedo-poetic and just downright vague.

I'm not going to say "Get over yourself" because then that'd imply that I think you're worth getting over.

Be blunt. Be real. Don't be gamey.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uhh..no. Selflessness is the way to destruction.

Ugh again. Heather, doln't you just love how the n00bs think they can polarise a conversation here? It cracks my ass up!

Vest, you seem to be under the impression that this site- no, the world just came into being upon your arrival. Since neither supposition is true, you (apparently quite without your knowledge) come off sounding like a 14 year old who just found out he has a higher than average iq. Since this site requires that you be 18 to join, we have to assume that is not the case, therefore, you must be an adult with serious adjustment issues which cause you to retreat into a self-created world where you are the Supreme Being.

You have visions of going into an operating room and instructing the trained physicians on how to perform the surgery properly- that pretty well sums it up, pal. Bwahahahahahafuckingha.

While in real life, you may often find yourself to be of superior intelligence than many of your peers, here you're just another fucktard on the Interweb. Here you will find some members who exceed or even dwarf your own intelligence, and that will be a hard pill to take. Get used to it, we all do.

So that is the extent of yourself and why you chose Madame Zora...

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After reading the tripe you've spewed here and in other threads, I can't help but feel sorry for you.

I recomend you restart your medication, this is a personal, not professional opinion, but I'm sure if you spoke with a professional, they would agree.

Mental illness can normally be treated, if you where under treatment, and stopped without the recomendation of the original prescribing physician or phsyciatrist, you may be a danger to yourself and those around you.

RandomBottle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know why I'm posting in this thread... But, whatever.

I'm just compelled to say the way you write is quite beautiful. Even the parts I barely understand.

shiznick90210

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Another self indulgent, pointless nihilist or semi-narcissist, boringly caught up in his own little world, waxing skitzoid abstractions, looking for diversions and ultimately, structured attention for self-justification.

Just my opinion but you may have intentionally chosen the incorrect forum to express yourself.

May I suggest websites that offer multiphasic personality analysis to help you understand yourself, or, counseling from a professional.

Good luck, Vestigial. Hugs n kisses, hon.
(Assuming that is really you).