unapproachable

*returns from a cold shower*

I'm not even gonna read the whole thread. :rolleyes: How dramatic, psuedo-poetic and just downright vague.
I would not expect anyone but myself to read through that all. If you have queried me, simply read the reply.

I'm not going to say "Get over yourself" because then that'd imply that I think you're worth getting over.
Worth too much to get over.

Be blunt. Be real. Don't be gamey.
Difficult.

re·al1 (rē'əl, rēl)
adj.

1. Being or occurring in fact or actuality; having verifiable existence: real objects; a real illness.
2. True and actual; not imaginary, alleged, or ideal: real people, not ghosts; a film based on real life.
3. Of or founded on practical matters and concerns: a recent graduate experiencing the real world for the first time.
2. Genuine and authentic; not artificial or spurious: real mink; real humility.
3. Being no less than what is stated; worthy of the name: a real friend.
4. Free of pretense, falsehood, or affectation: tourists hoping for a real experience on the guided tour.
5. Not to be taken lightly; serious: in real trouble.
6. Philosophy. Existing objectively in the world regardless of subjectivity or conventions of thought or language.
7. Relating to, being, or having value reckoned by actual purchasing power: real income; real growth.
8. Physics. Of, relating to, or being an image formed by light rays that converge in space.
9. Mathematics. Of, relating to, or being a real number.
10. Law. Of or relating to stationary or fixed property, such as buildings or land.

adv. Informal.

Very: I'm real sorry about that.
n.

1. A thing or whole having actual existence. Often used with the: theories beyond the realm of the real.
2. Mathematics. A real number.

gam·y also gam·ey (gā'mē)
adj., -i·er, -i·est.

1. Having the flavor or odor of game, especially game that is slightly spoiled.
2. Ill-smelling; rank.
2. Showing an unyielding spirit; plucky: a gamy little mare that loved to run.
1. Corrupt; tainted: “those considerable forces in America that appear to be tired of the old politics (particularly the gamy municipal variety)” (Tom Wicker).
2. Sordid; seamy.
3. Sexually suggestive; racy.

Uhh..no. Selflessness is the way to destruction.
But something was protecting me.

After reading the tripe you've spewed here and in other threads, I can't help but feel sorry for you.
~

I recomend you restart your medication, this is a personal, not professional opinion, but I'm sure if you spoke with a professional, they would agree.
Their main concern was removing me from the abuse.

Mental illness can normally be treated, if you where under treatment, and stopped without the recomendation of the original prescribing physician or phsyciatrist, you may be a danger to yourself and those around you.
I have capacity but I do not feel myself a threat. My control is improving.

I don't know why I'm posting in this thread... But, whatever.

I'm just compelled to say the way you write is quite beautiful. Even the parts I barely understand.
Hehe thanks.
I sometimes look at my works as I struggle to further and further concentrate vastness of my mind. At first glance it was like I wasn't reading words... just looking at a shocking pattern.

Another self indulgent, pointless nihilist or semi-narcissist, boringly caught up in his own little world, waxing skitzoid abstractions, looking for diversions and ultimately, structured attention for self-justification[color].

Just my opinion but you may have intentionally chosen the incorrect forum to express yourself.

May I suggest websites that offer multiphasic personality analysis to help you understand yourself, or, counseling from a professional.

Good luck, Vestigial. Hugs n kisses, hon.
(Assuming that is really you).

I am me.
I am seeking data on multiphasic personality.
Good luck is appreciated. *hugs*

I just polished off a tin of Park Lane Mixed Fruits (they are liquid-filled candy).
But I still have:
- Sundried Tomato & Basil Tuna
- Spaghetti Bolognese (spiral)
- Mineral Water
- Vanillia Soy Milk

All is good.

I, we, are us. Mind, Body,.. and the unknown company of Soul.

I do not have multiple personalities in my ~explored~ mind.
It is more an immense personality that I cannot channel effectively.

I do feel good and evil within me though.
Angelic and demonic.
They are not apparent in my mind...
...and they definately do not follow the scientific laws of physics.

I also suffer from chaotic biorhythms, but... it's a good kind of suffering. ;)

I guess you are talking to an aspect of this community.
I could be the 5 year old daughter of a CIA agent for all anyone knows..,

*struggles to make sense so he begins on his tuna instead*

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is more an immense personality that I cannot channel effectively.

It sounds like constipation. I'd ditch the tuna and try some figs.
I do feel good and evil within me though.
Angelic and demonic.
They are not apparent in my mind...
...and they definately do not follow the scientific laws of physics.

You may struggle with physics - I'd try metaphysics.

I could be the 5 year old daughter of a CIA agent for all anyone knows..,

Unlikely - she'd most likely be smarter :smile:

It sounds like constipation. I'd ditch the tuna and try some figs.
They were already claimed, and i've not experienced constipation since I started caring for my body. The tuna was very nice btw.

You may struggle with physics - I'd try metaphysics.
I find metaphysics harder to substantiate and manipulate. I know the laws of physics enough to bend them.

Unlikely - she'd most likely be smarter
Here, mistakes are tolerable. And i'd rather ~you~ witness my errors than someone important.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Psychiatrically disturbed children

In her book, 'Children under Stress', Dr. Sula Wolff speaks about preventive psychiatry as a way of ameliorating the needless neurotic illnesses of later life. This involves a careful scrutiny of the child's environment, so that those stresses and deprivations known to cause psychiatric disorders can be lessened or removed.

Everywhere educators are realizing the social responsibility they hold in providing an atmosphere conducive to the development of independent, self-disciplined and well balanced children. Learning is exponentially cumulative. Therefore, we should exercise discrimination to ensure that schools are not simply information factories geared to the production of robot-like individuals for the maintenance of the consumer society.

Children involved in a creative learning process, centered on the methods of active inquiry and discovery, are less likely to feel bored, frustrated and depressed. If they are immersed in stimulating, challenging projects, how can they feel anxious or threatened?

But children do develop neurotic and psychiatric illnesses, therefore, we cannot ignore the school environment, where the pressure to achieve and conform may prove to be an overwhelming stress to some children. An exceptionally intelligent child, forced to endure years of boring lessons, with no avenue for his creative expression, may resort to obsessional behaviour or a fantasy world. A naturally aggressive child, deprived of physical learning activities, will become extremely disruptive and destructive.

Psychiatric disturbance in the child may be linked to premature sexual maturation in which the nervous system and hormonal secretions are out of balance, or it may be related to parental rejection, family repression, or a chronic physical ailment. The disturbed child needs to alleviate his anxiety and guilt, and drop his defence mechanisms, so that normal personality growth can continue. Here, a skilled yoga therapist can prescribe suitable relaxation practices, such as yoga nidra, which will release the repressed feelings from the unconscious level of the mind. In all therapy, the child requires a trusting adult with whom he feels secure enough to ventilate his negative feelings. If he only meets with punishment and disapproval, then the emotions remain repressed, and the symptoms continue to build up.

The delinquent child

Children who are labelled socially maladjusted or delinquent, have often suffered early deprivation or maternal rejection, as many studies have shown.

We'll see what we can do to help.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Chocolate Chip Bran Muffins

I got this recipe from my mother, and it is a staple of my breakfast diet. I make at least one batch of these a month, often two or more. If you happen to have an old banana lying around, just mash it up and toss it in for a bit of banana flavour. I usually use more than the called for amount of chips too. This recipe will fill standard muffin cups to the top, so don't worry that you're overfilling them.
  • 1.75 cups all purpose flour
  • 5 teaspoons baking powder
  • 0.75 teaspoons salt
  • 1 cup white sugar
  • 0.33 cups chocolate chips
  • 1.25 cups bran
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 0.5 cups vegetable oil
Combine dry ingredients. Mix eggs, milk, vanilla, and oil well, and add to dry ingredients. Stir to blend, but don't overmix. Bake at 375F for about 20 minutes. Makes one dozen.

pendragon: My mommy is the coolness.., it's my daddy I want to see burn forever in the eternal depths of hell :smile:

senor: Sounds awesome. I'm only lacking a few ingredients.