Unaware

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, May 5, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

donkeyboy: Just wondered how many guys have seen guys that just seem genuinely unaware of how huge they are.....I'm pretty big myself, but there's a guy who uses my local pool who wears lycra style trunks and has the most obscene bulge ever and he just seems so unaware. He'll finish his swim and then stride the length of the pool back to the lockeroom with a bulge that ressembles the length of hotdog, bouncing around. So matter of fact....

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Appreciate the guy, donkeyboy! There's a very rare fellow who's at peace with himself and his surroundings.

I doubt seriously that he's unaware of his endowment. He's more likely to have adopted the attitude you'll find among nudists/naturists who have become so comfortable with their natural state that they almost assume others will be just as accepting.

He's indeed a lucky guy, physically and emotionally.

3. Max

Max New Member

I agree ... his unselfconsciousness betrays a man who is secure about himself. I've never quite got there, myself.

4. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

There are alot of guys in my area who were more than conscious and/or comfortable with their bulges, and made no effort to dissuade people into believing otherwise. I myself tho, have been comfortable with it, and have even managed to deflate some of the other guy's egos.

Subtlety, Ladies and gents, sometimes gets the more attention than flamboyancy, and you want to know why?Because while the other so-called big guys are going out of their way to make sure everybody notices them, the subtle guys do nothing, and that creates curiosity for the women, who are intrigued by this, and on a rare occasion ,men, who want info, not for means of a relationship, but rather input to for their own future aspirations.

5. vkngsxgd8

vkngsxgd8 New Member

Albums:
    i am not enormously huge, 8x6 erect and its a grower, but i have had on more than one occasion, both women and men tell me during either a sexual encounter, or 'penis show and tell', that i am large, and i really never was aware or thought so myself actually ...

6. Imported

Gold Member

Guest_Tom: My dad's generation seemed to be unaware of their endowmwnts showing. Most of those guys wore boxer shorts and let it hang and swing. They appeared to be oblivious to the fact that the outline of their cock and balls were a focal point for other people. No one ever commented on it and it was accepted.

When my dad recommended that I begin wearing boxer shorts as a teenager, I felt it was a right of passage to manhood. My bulge bothered me at first, but over time I got comfortable with to it. Now at 56, I too am unaware.

7. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

I don't swim! :lol:

Can't say I ever pulled while wearing trunks though. I suppose it depends on how you show it, altough as with "women attire", if you're wearing black, you've got something to hide! ;)

8. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I personally don&#39;t have a problem with swimming trunks as long as they extend to the knee and the inner netting is strong. That has created more eye bulges from both sexes in and/or out of the pool. of course it doesn&#39;t help the situation if a young over eighteen big breasted girl walks by and then I happen to [/I]appreciate her appearance, then I thank god the trunks are baggy, then I swear like a sailor that water clings to them during that moment of appreciation. <_<

9. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    I wish i could do that&#33;

Draft saved Draft deleted