Unbelievable....fake?

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Come on guys, EVERY photo of EVERY model you'll ever see has been airbrushed or photoshopped before publishing...it's not a new thing

BigrThnSom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
look at the left one, then the right... and notice the hair length changes dramatically... it's gonna be fake or two different people.

D

deleted105034

It looks like CGI, but with a real girl's hair and face pasted on.

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol, its funny when i thought about computers and robots when i was little i would have never imagined how lame spam bots, spyware, and photoshops would be.

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Tell you what: why dontcha just give us the pic as opposed to going to the goddamn site, where you have register to see it?!:irked:
Sheesh.
It is copyrighted artwork and so technically cannot be submitted here per our TOS. It was well worth the 30 seconds it took to register to get to the bottom of this 'mystery'....

And it's WAY more apparent in that HQ pic that the 'girl' is indeed a fully rendered CG character and not a real-life model in any way (photoshopped or not).

Thanks to everyone who helped!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is copyrighted artwork and so technically cannot be submitted here per our TOS. It was well worth the 30 seconds it took to register to get to the bottom of this 'mystery'....

And it's WAY more apparent in that HQ pic that the 'girl' is indeed a fully rendered CG character and not a real-life model in any way (photoshopped or not).

Thanks to everyone who helped!
Well, then I'll have to use my imagination, cuz I'm not joing either.

faceless

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think it is a CG render, a damn good one at that. The groove down her back just seems too deep and she doesn't appear to have a coccyx, these are things the ancient Greeks used in their sculptures also, and it's why it looks so good. It's really interesting the way accurate images of the body looks so unimpressive.