Unbelievably Cheeky!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Mar 3, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Have you reported this twirp to Yahoo?

They may invite you to their offices for a physical exam.

:D

Pecker

My ex has a huge ass - she's very cheeky.

3. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm curious about one thing. On your own page, the image in "censored," with a blurry pixelated effect, and you say people may email you for a clear shot. However, on the rip-off page, the image is clear. That would suggest that the rip-off person is someone known to you, that you must have emailed the picture to, perhaps even to their Yahoo email address.

4. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

[quote author=ericbear link=board=meetgreet;num=1078313382;start=0#2 date=03/03/04 at 12:31:35]I'm curious about one thing.  On your own page, the image in "censored," with a blurry pixelated effect, and you say people may email you for a clear shot.  However, on the rip-off page, the image is clear.  That would suggest that the rip-off person is someone known to you, that you must have emailed the picture to, perhaps even to their Yahoo email address.[/quote]

Or, that he changed the picture on his own page to a blurred image AFTER discovering that his pics had been hijacked...

5. Imported

Gold Member

Solis24: it might even look like the alleged faker unblurred them or something. there are definately a few edges on there that aren't quite right...

6. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    [quote author=Mr._dB link=board=meetgreet;num=1078313382;start=0#3 date=03/03/04 at 14:10:38]

Or, that he changed the picture on his own page to a blurred image AFTER discovering that his pics had been hijacked...[/quote]

I thought of that, but the "cheeky" post was made to LPSG today, March 3, while when I looked at the original Yahoo page with the pixelated image, it said it was last modifed on Feb 2, a month before the complaint was posted.

7. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: This is so fucking weird! :D

Some people will do anything to fake, wont they?

8. Imported

Gold Member

over13inches: Quite irritated by this

My profile originally had an unblurred single image, both on my old Hotmail addy and then on the Yahoo one. However, I noticed eventually that whilst it was Ok in my Hotmail to have it there cos of the adult restriction thingy, the Yahoo has no restrictions. Hence I changed it so I don't get done over by Yahoo.

This chap must have had it emailed to him (can't seem to remember doing it myself) or nicked it from my Hotmail before I changed that completely. :mad:

Heck - it's even got my Hotmail username printed on it :eek:

O13

9. Imported

Gold Member

btrelll: Why does it bother you? The pics are fake anyway

10. Imported

Gold Member

reir: sorry, but lol. :D

11. Imported

Gold Member

shortchanged: Sor....i'm laughing too.....BUT......

.........if that thing is real (photo actually looks pretty good), then that dick is more like "unreal"! :eek:

[quote author=btrelll link=board=meetgreet;num=1078313382;start=0#8 date=03/04/04 at 04:52:31]Why does it bother you? The pics are fake anyway[/quote]

Draft saved Draft deleted