Unbelievably Cheeky!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Have you reported this twirp to Yahoo?

They may invite you to their offices for a physical exam.

:D

Pecker

My ex has a huge ass - she's very cheeky.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm curious about one thing. On your own page, the image in "censored," with a blurry pixelated effect, and you say people may email you for a clear shot. However, on the rip-off page, the image is clear. That would suggest that the rip-off person is someone known to you, that you must have emailed the picture to, perhaps even to their Yahoo email address.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=ericbear link=board=meetgreet;num=1078313382;start=0#2 date=03/03/04 at 12:31:35]I'm curious about one thing.  On your own page, the image in "censored," with a blurry pixelated effect, and you say people may email you for a clear shot.  However, on the rip-off page, the image is clear.  That would suggest that the rip-off person is someone known to you, that you must have emailed the picture to, perhaps even to their Yahoo email address.[/quote]

Or, that he changed the picture on his own page to a blurred image AFTER discovering that his pics had been hijacked...

Solis24: it might even look like the alleged faker unblurred them or something. there are definately a few edges on there that aren't quite right...

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=Mr._dB link=board=meetgreet;num=1078313382;start=0#3 date=03/03/04 at 14:10:38]

Or, that he changed the picture on his own page to a blurred image AFTER discovering that his pics had been hijacked...[/quote]

I thought of that, but the "cheeky" post was made to LPSG today, March 3, while when I looked at the original Yahoo page with the pixelated image, it said it was last modifed on Feb 2, a month before the complaint was posted.

ORCABOMBER: This is so fucking weird! :D

Some people will do anything to fake, wont they?

over13inches: Quite irritated by this

My profile originally had an unblurred single image, both on my old Hotmail addy and then on the Yahoo one. However, I noticed eventually that whilst it was Ok in my Hotmail to have it there cos of the adult restriction thingy, the Yahoo has no restrictions. Hence I changed it so I don't get done over by Yahoo.

This chap must have had it emailed to him (can't seem to remember doing it myself) or nicked it from my Hotmail before I changed that completely. :mad:

Heck - it's even got my Hotmail username printed on it :eek:

O13

btrelll: Why does it bother you? The pics are fake anyway

shortchanged: Sor....i'm laughing too.....BUT......

.........if that thing is real (photo actually looks pretty good), then that dick is more like "unreal"! :eek:

[quote author=btrelll link=board=meetgreet;num=1078313382;start=0#8 date=03/04/04 at 04:52:31]Why does it bother you? The pics are fake anyway[/quote]