Unbelievably Curious!

Blahblah406

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
im super curious to know what it feels like to get fucked up the ass! I was just wondering if you could describe in detail the feeling of being ass fucked and came in balls deep that would be amazing! And if your In Missoula I may meet up with you!

Reactions: diver6

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To me, getting fucked is such a wonderful and amazing feeling that is like nothing else in the world. Of course, the next guy might tell you something totally different. It is something you need to experience yourself so you can understand the feeling. Not everybody likes getting fucked.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The closest feeling I can compare to being fucked is like when you have a massage and the therapist works over a knotted muscle.

The right amount of speed and pressure feels amazing, too hard or too fast isn't.

Bennyyang

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Funny that i see this post. I just had my first experienced getting fucked today. Literally 2 hours ago. Lol.

First of all, having the dick inside me gave me the sensation of having to use the bathroom for #2. I don't know if thats normal or not. It also hurt. So use A LOT of lube. Start with you on top so you can control how much of the dick goes in. Once the dick is in, enjoy... lol.

Reactions: Blahblah406