Unbuttoning Levi's 501s

arkyman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I bought some Levi's 501s for the first time a while back. They are the button jeans compared to regular zipper jeans.

Is there some kind of magic buttoning 501s when you are a urinal? I always have to undo my belt, then start with the big button, then undo each smaller button. Unless undo the belt and big button, I can't undo the smaller buttons.

Do you suppose to leave the smaller upper button undone or something? They are great jeans otherwise. I've used them for about 4 of 5 months pretty regular, and still have button troubles.

Anyone want to undo my buttons for me, or give me some practical advice when using the 501s at pee time? Thanks!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You should be able to pull from the top button without actually unbuttoning and pretty much yank on the fly and undo all the buttons at once.
Yeah, exactly. After the first couple of actual unbuttonings, they should just fling right open, with a tug at the top. If assistance is really needed, I'm sure plenty would offer. :rolleyes:

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I got my first pair of 501s I struggled with the buttons and refused to wear 'em for a long time. But once you get used to the buttons it's just as fast as a zipper. And I've never tried to leave the top button closed and use the fly at the urinal -- I just undo 'em from the top and yank the underwear down :)

Reactions: cockmonkey

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you want to, you can unbutton the fly from the bottom as well. Fun if you're making out with a guy, and want to be more subtle about feeling his genitals through the pouch of his underwear. <g>

Sometimes 501s are really tight-flyed when they're new. Just work on 'em a few times.

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just open the top button and the rest come undone almost automatically.

And arkyman, wondering if you know Davis T. in Hot Springs?

Mushroom Maniac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
501 Button-fly Levi’s? Hell yes!
When I was growing up, we all wore these jeans. So much so that as I became a teenager, I was unable to accurately crotchwatch or bulgewatch boys if they were not wearing 501 Button-fly Levi’s.
I have always believed that male beauty pageants should have “501 Competition” in addition to or instead of the swimsuit competition –you know, so the judges would be better able to determine each candidate’s “worthiness”…
After each pageant, the winner would do a Levi’s commercial dressed only in a newer pair of 501’s with nothin’ on top and a woman’s deep, sultry voice asking something like “how do you unbutton your 501’s?” Then the camera would follow his sexy thumb as it makes its way from his bottom lip all the way down to the top of the first button, pause a second, then extreme close up, slow-mo on each button as it comes undone with amplification of the little “thimp” sound each one makes as it is released… (for American T.V., the close up would be so extreme that it would not matter what he is or is not wearing underneath…)
Sorry guys –I got lost in my reverie there for a second… please continue. :biggrin1:

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a few pair of 501s and find that I HAVE to undo my belt to pee. There doesn't seem to be any other way. My cock is always down in my briefs not up and maybe that's the reason. I need to unbutton, reach in and pull it out. With a zipper, it seems easier to unzip, reach in and pull it out while holding my underwear down with my thumb. Even if wearing boxers, it's the same problem.

D_Walt_Whipman

Experimental Member
Media
501 Button-fly Levi’s? Hell yes!
When I was growing up, we all wore these jeans. So much so that as I became a teenager, I was unable to accurately crotchwatch or bulgewatch boys if they were not wearing 501 Button-fly Levi’s.
I have always believed that male beauty pageants should have “501 Competition” in addition to or instead of the swimsuit competition –you know, so the judges would be better able to determine each candidate’s “worthiness”…
After each pageant, the winner would do a Levi’s commercial dressed only in a newer pair of 501’s with nothin’ on top and a woman’s deep, sultry voice asking something like “how do you unbutton your 501’s?” Then the camera would follow his sexy thumb as it makes its way from his bottom lip all the way down to the top of the first button, pause a second, then extreme close up, slow-mo on each button as it comes undone with amplification of the little “thimp” sound each one makes as it is released… (for American T.V., the close up would be so extreme that it would not matter what he is or is not wearing underneath…)
Sorry guys –I got lost in my reverie there for a second… please continue. :biggrin1:

Wow Mush! I had no idea denim could be that exciting for anybody! I only wear 501 buttonfly's... shall I shoot you a picture? :smile:

D_hvc12cx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just found this post, and by now you should have come to terms with your 501's. How did it go? I always leave the bottom button open and go from there. You can also use the buttons like a cockring while getting head, fucking, or just showing off!

Let us know how this all turned out for you.

Reactions: cockmonkey

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I typically unbutton the fly from the bottom, pull my cock through boxer or jockey fly, slide back the foreskin and go for it. If I was going to unbuckle my belt, then I'd just pull down the underwear waistband. I do it all different ways.