Uncircumcised: How long before you wash?

How long after you wash before you get 'the scent'?

• Total voters

B_bxrbrfs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is something I've noticed from discussions with some of my friends who are likewise uncirced: Some can go a couple of days without washing before you start getting 'the scent' whilst others it takes only a few hours.

For me, I have a shower in the afternoon and by evening I'm getting it - but then again it doesn't get real bad though, you know? Probably depends on the weather too...

How long for you guys?

ginger_qboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
NEVER had cheese! I couldn't even attempt it, normal body odor would bother me enough to take a shower after a day or two.

the smell is a bit tricky. i you don't wash your dick after cumming it can get pretty stank overnight. using soap on a stank cock will make it even worse!!! at first it smells clean but then the parfum mixed with uncut dinky makes for an interesting treat at the end of the day.

best thing for getting rid of ANY smell under the skin... VINEGAR! it's awsome, no stinging or burning. it neutralizes all smells.

For the cut guys that anticipate some kind of heinous stench, don't be so scared! It's certainly less than the musk scent on a man's chest. If I shower in the morning I will be odor free until that evening when there is only the SLIGHTEST scent of an intact cock, smells like dick.

Reactions: apple20

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
NEVER had cheese! I couldn't even attempt it, normal body odor would bother me enough to take a shower after a day or two.

the smell is a bit tricky. i you don't wash your dick after cumming it can get pretty stank overnight. using soap on a stank cock will make it even worse!!! at first it smells clean but then the parfum mixed with uncut dinky makes for an interesting treat at the end of the day.

best thing for getting rid of ANY smell under the skin... VINEGAR! it's awsome, no stinging or burning. it neutralizes all smells.

For the cut guys that anticipate some kind of heinous stench, don't be so scared! It's certainly less than the musk scent on a man's chest. If I shower in the morning I will be odor free until that evening when there is only the SLIGHTEST scent of an intact cock, smells like dick.

You're funny! This is great even for us cut cock dudes.

mickswim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
think it depends on your diet and how much you come and how much foreskin you have - i just stay clean

D

deleted213967

I started showering twice a day when I got into working out as a teen and the ritual stuck. Even when I skip the workout, I have to also shower before bedtime.

I am not willing to go there (the OP) just for the sake of a BO experiment...

I'll just learn from other guys' experience.

elgrande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Jesus, that's disgusting. I have NEVER EVER in my life gotten that so-called smell. I wash my dick every single day. I mean, don't you? My friends and I sure do. Well, at least that's what they say. It's just like a regular part of taking a shower.

And after sex, even cut guys get smelly if they don't shower right away.

estebanhung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha what a funny thread, you know some people in the world actually still are dying for lack of clean water !!!!! haha showering three times a day!, da-yum , you must smell like stank ass to justify that sort of behavior! :eek: any way, im an wasteful american hog myself:usaribbon:, i take a hot shower every day (probably uses enough clean water to feed a kid for week). and as a guy with a cock out grown my forskin at puberty it takes a ~threeish~ days before i get sebum scent.:cool: of course in order for modern society to keep chugging along we need social etiquettes which must be observed, BUT hey folks lets get real, our bodies are NOT GROSS OK? they are beautiful!! :wink: im sorry if momma slapped you on your wrists too many times as a little boy and it left a permanent mark but YO we evolved from monkeys and we are ALL hairy, stinky sweaty, dripping, drooling beasts! duh right?... right?....

B_bxrbrfs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Something I've wondered about: For you guys with tight foreskins that you can't pull back: How do you wash your head? Just curious..

Reactions: Ben_123

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha what a funny thread, you know some people in the world actually still are dying for lack of clean water !!!!! haha showering three times a day!, da-yum , you must smell like stank ass to justify that sort of behavior! :eek: any way, im an wasteful american hog myself:usaribbon:, i take a hot shower every day (probably uses enough clean water to feed a kid for week). and as a guy with a cock out grown my forskin at puberty it takes a ~threeish~ days before i get sebum scent.:cool: of course in order for modern society to keep chugging along we need social etiquettes which must be observed, BUT hey folks lets get real, our bodies are NOT GROSS OK? they are beautiful!! :wink: im sorry if momma slapped you on your wrists too many times as a little boy and it left a permanent mark but YO we evolved from monkeys and we are ALL hairy, stinky sweaty, dripping, drooling beasts! duh right?... right?....

well you mite have come from a monkey as you say but, as for me and my ansestors none of mine were caught swinging from a tree limb from their tails. :3822733875wackit:

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What's the big deal?... Wash up when you wake up, after you piss, after you jack off, before and after fucking... no problem. Betcha anything that conscious men clean up their junk way more than most women do! Ever wonder why they dump on the perfumes and deodorants?

Onan