Uncircumcised: How long before you wash?

How long after you wash before you get 'the scent'?

• Total voters

warmandsoapy

Sexy Member
Media
It all depends. If I take a piss and I am really wet when I pull back my sheath, I'll wash with warm water in the men's room then and there. If not, just a dab with toilet paper after I piss keeps it clean.

Reactions: Micheal Hiscano

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a problem with this poll. The answer "never let it get that far" could mean anything. eg. not as long as the first answer "a few hours" or not as long as the last answer. It doesn't properly connect to the other answers.

Also, a lot of guys won't put up a public answer about their personal hygiene. Why do you want to know who they are?

Sardonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I love it how it's always about foreskins (which seems to be a United States obsessive phobia). Why not ask women how frequently they wash out their snatch? What about circumcised men's crotch and balls? Some men have putrid crotches. The stench of some women is just unbelievable, I've worked with women who stink out the office. Poor hygiene and fungal or yeast infections are probably the most common culprits of any body part that smells badly quickly.

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Likewise - retracted 24/7, and with a bath once a day I have no problems with cheese or smell. :biggrin1:

Also find that loose boxers or commando helps - if I do wear tight-fitting u/wear, then things do start to get a bit sweaty.

I'm uncut but have foreskin that is usually retracted. I never get cock cheese as a result and dont have to wash my foreskin.

When I was younger it was a different case, as my foreskin covered my head.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Likewise - retracted 24/7, and with a bath once a day I have no problems with cheese or smell. :biggrin1:

Also find that loose boxers or commando helps - if I do wear tight-fitting u/wear, then things do start to get a bit sweaty.

I think it's different if you have a short foreskin but don't keep it retracted. There is not trouble from urine, but you still need to wash pretty regularly. The daily shower seems to be enough, then leave the foreskin retracted until it finds its way back into the most comfortable position - for me about the time I start dressing.

D_Mephistophiles Scatlicker

Account Disabled
Media
For me, keeping my foreskin retracted sort of eliminates one of the best benefits of being uncut. I like keeping my head covered all the time so I'm super sensitive when jacking or having sex. That's why the foreskin is there. Different strokes for different folks I guess. (Sorry, I couldn't resist).

easytwist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My wife grew up with two brothers. Most every supper her family always had dead fish. She loves my circumcision.

i'm glad your wife likes your circumcision, but maybe if her relations washed their penises regularly that wouldn't have been an issue. besides, I'm guessing the number of guys cut or uncut that don't wash their dicks regularly is pretty low. i'm uncut, but its not as if cleaning my junk is a big elaborate production. its a cinch. I do it everyday, and if I skipped a day its not as if my dick is going to fall off anyway.

long_uncut

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
i'm glad your wife likes your circumcision, but maybe if her relations washed their penises regularly that wouldn't have been an issue. besides, I'm guessing the number of guys cut or uncut that don't wash their dicks regularly is pretty low. i'm uncut, but its not as if cleaning my junk is a big elaborate production. its a cinch. I do it everyday, and if I skipped a day its not as if my dick is going to fall off anyway.

Exactly!

I wash it every chance i get... never would i let it go that far...

drjimmy25

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Considering I shower 2 times a day, I am not worried or fearful of getting the scent...whatever the scent is. Many a woman has told me that weather you are cut or not...all guys stink down there if they dont wash