Uncircumcised: How long before you wash?

How long after you wash before you get 'the scent'?

• Total voters

­­­­­­­­­­­­
=============================================================================================

In Botswana they rely on circumcision for protection against HIV..a condom would be a much simpler and more effective method.

Also in Botswana 23.9% of adults between 15 and 49 are HIV positive. More proof of the fact that if men would just use condoms they wouldnt have such an epidemic.

===============================================================

Daisy, you accurately point out what appears to be a great irony. If men in Botswana clearly understood the issues associated with HIV transmission, you might expect they would alter their behavior(s). However, Botswana men choose not to use condoms as they are thought to limit sexual pleasure and are considered as unmanly. Further, condoms are not used as they are seen to slow/interfere with immediate gratification of available sex partners.

I can assure you that the US Army Medical Dept. has no position on circumcision other than how the process impacts human health. One purpose of the article (reported above) is to reveal that uncircumcised men have a much greater potential for transferring HIV within the Botswana culture. This should cause intelligent people in all cultures to consider their own risk.

So here is one take-away: An uncut dick is a beautiful thing. And it deserves special attention for a number of reasons by a knowledgeable owner.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love the 'scent' nothing like sniffing a nice uncut uncut cock, not a dirty days since washed uc cock, but the natural scent... rawr.

Anywho, I wash everyday, but they're almost always a light scent, nothing crazy or dirty, just the 'male scent'

D

deleted858776

Wash in the shower is enough. If I think sex is likely - I may freshen up - juust like brushing my teeth. Never had a complaint --

KindlyJedi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, well...LOL! It generally takes a couple of days, personally. However, I usually wash myself down there more frequently than that, and always wash after sexual activity, so very rarely does smegma build up enough to be noticable.

easytwist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Same here. Haven't seen smegma in years.

I can't recall the last time either. Its not as if you miss a days shower and its there. More like an accumulated problem, and that just means the guy practices poor hygiene in general. I'd be more worried about a persons teeth than their dick. Lol.

FloridaFree

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have no idea what the original poster (OP) is talking about when they say "the scent". I'm uncircumcised and I don't know what the scent even smells like. But I think the bigger question is, why wouldn't you wash your dick everyday? I wash mine thoroughly everyday and I can't imagine why someone wouldn't wash their dick daily, cut or not.

Last edited:

feetandmeat85

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wash daily but during the summer months totally different ball game. My nuts and foreskin butt and between my thighs always get sweaty here in Atlanta.
I use powder between my thighs and buttcheeks to control the man scent but the foreskin is a different thing really can't do anything.
Sometimes from the pheromones it gets an ordor or if cum stays a little to long
Always clean tho. Especially before a bj don't want to smell fishy or anything

Reactions: Micheal Hiscano