Uncircumcised: How long before you wash?

How long after you wash before you get 'the scent'?

• Total voters

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have restored my foreskin,and I love my new foreskin,best thing I have ever done for myself and my wife,no more painful circumcised sex. look up www.sexasnatureintendedit.com circumcised men don't know what they are missing im sensitive now and sex is awesome.

Once I had a conversation with a guy who had been circumcised in the army. He had no problem with it and was happy that it was done. Obviously there are many different reactions and opinions.

OscarM

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I pretty much give it a rinse whenever I shower, which is almost everyday. I just let water run over it, or use the shower head. No problem with odors, no cheese.

Way back though, it was unbearable to even run water over my head so I didnt make it a habit. So I know what it's like to have some build up down there.

SuperP

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
I pee frequently as I drink a lot of water. About midday, I will generally retract and wipe that area with toilet paper at least once. Hygiene is important to me, and circumcision is completely unnecessary to support that. Moreover, if I sweat, I shower.

It takes less than a day to get "the smell", but honestly it's not like it's a rancid smell. It smells like genitalia. Nothing dirty about it!

justinskin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love my skin and scent and well clean mine everyday with my finger and salvia. People who are cut are mutilated from birth for some radical religious idealology (DOGMA). We should outlaw this for all males unless for true medical reasons.

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I take a shower everyday and wash it with soap each time

To repeat a word of caution: You should NEVER use soap! It's an irritant to the sensitive membranes...and it disturbs the foreskin's delicate pH balance. Simply rinsing and rubbing with plain water is the medically recommended procedure.

I rinse at least two or three times during a normal day; always after sex. Have never had smegma or an odor.

Last edited:

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Circumcision is contrary to nature, but being gay isn't? I'm confused...

Being gay is quite natural---among ALL animal species there are homosexual individuals. When one is born gay, it has to be natural. To quote the celebrated Dorothy Parker, "Heterosexuality [my emphasis] is not normal, just common." :tongue: