uncircumcised sensitivity

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To those who say that masturbating with foreskin is fun and pleasurable, you are right. When you have a mature glans and perfectly functioning foreskin, this is correct.

Yes...which almost all men already have, or can easily get.

The whole glans maturatio process which happens just before puberty is designed to reduce the sensitivy and toughen the glans so that masturbation becomes pleasurable.

Again, where are you getting this from? I don't know where you get the evidence to assert this as fact instead of hypothesis.

And it is not uncommon in anti circ message to hear of men proudly say that their glans is so sensitive that they can't touch it directly. This implies that touching it directly is not pleasant.

So this isn't about normal men with average length foreskin that easily retracts. This is about that portion of men whose foreskin is abnormally long and/or can't retract easily even once adults. Their glans is much mroe sensitive due to lack of exposure than the average uncircumcised male.

Hmm...I don't think you totally understand how this works for uncircumcised men. Direct stimulation of my glans isn't painful. It's just almost like too much touch. The head of the penis responds to both touch and pleasurable touch. The former is just like "hey, something is touching a sensitive part of my body" and the latter is sexually pleasurable. I don't know how it works for circumcised guys, but I assume if you, like, rubbed your dick on a wall, it would be the former -- you'd feel a lot but it wouldn't be very pleasurable. Direct stimulation of the glans causes that feeling for me. It's not that it's totally unpleasurable or painful...it's just that the ratio of feeling to pleasurable feeling is just too low. It's overstimulating but not especially pleasurable. Using the foreskin to masturbate is both really stimulating and really pleasurable. It's not so much that it's painful. It's that it's less comfortable, less pleasurable, and I have no idea why anyone would do it unless they'd lost significant sensitivity in their glans.

Reactions: Jagtstein

woozie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Direct stimulation of my glans isn't painful. It's just almost like too much touch. The head of the penis responds to both touch and pleasurable touch. The former is just like "hey, something is touching a sensitive part of my body" and the latter is sexually pleasurable. I don't know how it works for circumcised guys, but I assume if you, like, rubbed your dick on a wall, it would be the former -- you'd feel a lot but it wouldn't be very pleasurable. Direct stimulation of the glans causes that feeling for me. It's not that it's totally unpleasurable or painful...it's just that the ratio of feeling to pleasurable feeling is just too low. It's overstimulating but not especially pleasurable. Using the foreskin to masturbate is both really stimulating and really pleasurable.

Here I was getting ready to type a reply and you've spoken my exact words. Almost all of the people I've been with couldn't wrap their minds around this, for some reason.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So this isn't about normal men with average length foreskin that easily retracts. This is about that portion of men whose foreskin is abnormally long and/or can't retract easily even once adults. Their glans is much mroe sensitive due to lack of exposure than the average uncircumcised male.

My still had extreme sensitivity tell I was 19-20. That is when it started going down hill when I started washing it too much and yes it was easily retractable. Currently trying to restore the "extreme sensitivity"..It's happening but very slowly .

Last edited:
S

SirConcis

Young native, if your glans is not excessively sensitive, then you are fine and like most adult uncircumcised males with normal foreskins.

But this does not mean that all uncircumcised are like that.

I still have memories of how painful it was to wash the glans when I was a boy. As the level of sensitivity went down once I srated to retract foreksin, and especially once I could retract once erect, the sensitivity went from "pain" to "pleasure".

There are a number of uncircumcised who still have an excess of sensitivuty into adulthood and those tend to avoid exposing their glans because it is not comfortable for them. (and that fact makes matters continue since they avoid exposing their glans).

Just because YOUR foreskin works fine does not means that all uncircumcised are like you.

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But this does not mean that all uncircumcised are like that. Just because YOUR foreskin works fine does not means that all uncircumcised are like you.

I never said they are. I specifically said that problem happens periodically, and can usually be fixed pretty easily. I was explaining why I think you might misunderstand guys who say their glans is "too sensitive" to masturbate directly. That includes almost all guys without an over-sensitivity issue.

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
Just because YOUR foreskin works fine does not means that all uncircumcised are like you.
I suppose that could be flipped around to say, "Just because YOU are happy with how your circumcised penis works, does not mean all circumcised men are like you."

That's the crux of the circumcision argument. Everybody is different, and everyone will grow to develop their own preferences. You can't predict whether or not someone will have a bunch of problems with foreskin related ailments and will choose to get circumcised as an adult. Similarly, you can't predict if someone will grow up unhappy being circumcised and never have a healthy sexual relationship because they can't get over what was done to their dick when they were an infant. Hell, it's even difficult to predict how the surgery will turn out on the purely physical level.

Given the lack of ability to predict the effects of circumcision for the child, the lack of compelling medical reasons to do so, as well as the irreversibility of the procedure, at what point does it make sense to circumcise a child?

averagepat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm envious of all you uncut guys. I started restoring my foreskin about 3 years ago and I've had some decent results too. I've noticed that exercising with boxers or briefs is agonizingly uncomfortable. That tells me that my sensitivity is definitely increasing.

Reactions: uncuttexasdad

pants73

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am in my forties now and I am uncut. I have pulled back my foreskin now for almost 6 months now....it was quite painful and uncomfortable. I did have my frenulum removed when I was 25, despite so I could not pulled back my foreskin due the glan being so sensitive.
Now for hygiene and keep my third leg cleaned I decided to keep retracted at all time. I must admit I am happy now and I know it's uncomfortable but keep doing it and you notice the sensitivity will go away. Now I can rub and clean my glans with bare hands without feeling anything and believe me I have even noticed that when I do have sex I last longer....

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I suppose that could be flipped around to say, "Just because YOU are happy with how your circumcised penis works, does not mean all circumcised men are like you."

That's the crux of the circumcision argument. Everybody is different, and everyone will grow to develop their own preferences. You can't predict whether or not someone will have a bunch of problems with foreskin related ailments and will choose to get circumcised as an adult. Similarly, you can't predict if someone will grow up unhappy being circumcised and never have a healthy sexual relationship because they can't get over what was done to their dick when they were an infant. Hell, it's even difficult to predict how the surgery will turn out on the purely physical level.

Given the lack of ability to predict the effects of circumcision for the child, the lack of compelling medical reasons to do so, as well as the irreversibility of the procedure, at what point does it make sense to circumcise a child?

I do not want to enter the merit of the circumcision topic. That is, everyone has his theory and preference on it. So I do not want to say what is better or worse. However, I would like to point out something. Aside from the fact that, with the exposed glans, man performs various actions such as urinating or having sex (there are even men who prefer to start penetrating with the already completely uncovered glans), I would like to point out that having the glans always totally or partially discovered is not something that is against nature. I mean, I understand that those against the circumcision say that it is not right to change the anatomy of a child's penis without reason, but let's not forget that nature, in some cases, "causes" the same result. In fact, many men have, especially after puberty (as if have a covered gland is fundamental only until childhood), a foreskin that remains relatively short and therefore a gland that is never completely covered. Obviously, to have a short foreskin or to cut it surgically (maybe by choice of parents) it is not the same thing, but the result is the same for the glans. In conclusion, for me, circumcision can be despised as a "bad act", but not for the effects...

Reactions: camchain
D

deleted1074483

I'm cut and after I cum my glans is sooooo sensitive, I can barely let it be touched, makes my legs fall away under me!!!!!

FinnCorgi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't see how discussing the sensitivity of one's glans or foreskin is anti-circumcision. That's an odd statement to begin with. My glans is sensitive enough my finger feels like sandpaper if I rub the head. It's just a natural response. If you tough your eyeball with a finger and feel like it's sandpaper on a wound it isn't irregular. Why would you poke yourself there in that way to begin with? The body reponse to a foreign body is blinking with the eye, covering the iris and bending at the waist causing the foreskin to retract and skin to cover the glans if exposed even while erect...unless you're adjusted to being neutered...Remember that the glans, just as the eyeball, is an internal organ. It is normal to be sensitive. The only time when one should expose one's sensitive body parts is during cleaning and the designed function of said organ.
That said, sensitivity does change from flaccid to erect. Lightly touch my glans I will flinch, because it feels odd for the dry ridges of a fingerprint against my sensitive bits. It's even more sensitive during an erection and it will be described as painful, sandpaper on a wound. The regulation of bloodflow determines this. As one approaches mid coitus sensitivity is heightened for everyone, unless you may have soft glans syndrome. It does happen. Blood flow is at it's peak during these moments of activity. Obviously it has to do with heightened sensitivity with body response. It is difficult or impossible to achieve orgasm under average flaccid conditions, and lack of blood regulation to the area is due to this. Another way to understand this is during PE exercises. Even while semi erect it can be more sensitive at the glans during a jelq cession, forcing the blood to the end of the glans, even simulating a peak erection to that part of the body. However, it may not perform peak sensitivity as jelqing is an abnormal regulation of blood flow, but certainly sensitivity is noticably different. Those with a more sensitive glans or foreskin can be due to genetics, physiology, body response and external factors such as moisture and foreign body.

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It is obvious that the sensitivity varies from person to person. Circumcised men have potentially less sensitive (or non-hypersensitive) glans, because it is always uncovered and has developed a layer of keratin, compared to those who are not circumcised. Then, if you have an elastic foreskin, the glans has however several possibilities to be exposed to external stimuli and, therefore, to maintain an average sensitivity. Conversely, those who have a long foreskin or are suffering from phimosis will probably have hypersensitive glans. Of course, not all areas of the glans have the same sensitivity: for example, the frenulum attachment is one of the innermost points. Likewise, at ejaculation time, the glans will be much more sensitive than other instances. Let us not forget, too, that one of the effects of nighttime erections is to make the glans less sensitive; In fact, if it can become exposed partially or totally by itself, during the night it will be in contact with the underwear many times. I then think that sex is both propedeutic because, during the penetration, the glans rubs with the vaginal walls. Even getting used to touching it during masturbation or when you have to wash it can help. In my case, I do all the shower (and then I wear the bathrobe) with the glans always uncovered. Despite this and although I prefer aesthetically the look of the exposed gland, when I have to reposition my flaccid penis in briefs, normally I make sure to bring forward the foreskin.

Reactions: camchain

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Question for the uncircumcised guys.... are you able to comfortably have your foreskin rolled back for any length of time or is the head of the penis too sensitive? Having been circumcised at birth---having the head of my penis rub against my underwear etc.. is the only thing I know.

Got to thinking about this in a round-a-bout way... my neighbor was pretty seriously hurt in a car accident a few weeks ago. Despite a broken arm, leg and collarbone, his wife brought him home from the hospital and he hasn't started any physical therapy yet. We have become pretty good friends over the past few years and he asked if I would come and help him bathe and change what clothes he can actually fit on comfortably. His poor wife is trying to care for him AND a 3 month old baby. Anyway, I was helping him try to wash up yesterday and he commented that he can only keep his foreskin rolled back if he is naked....wearing underwear or any kind of clothing with it retracted is way too sensitive.

Are all uncircumcised penises that sensitive? If so, I wanna start restoring!
Mine was so sensitive i couldnt retract and leave it in my underwear. Then i gradually wore it back off and on, some commando, was crazy intense commando in jeans. I wore it back enough it shrunk and wouldnt stay over head soft. Then i started restretching now it stays over head but I do leave it retracted some days. I can feel every movement in my boxer briefs.

WhiskeyBruh

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can comfortably keep the skin rolled back. I’ve been jerking off since I was 12 I’m 31 now. I remember when I first retracted the head was so sensitive it would hurt. It would even feel uncomfortable rubbing against my boxers when I’d go out for a run. I’ve managed to lose a lot of sensitivity, kinda wish I could get some of that sensitivity back.

Reactions: pants73

nick4zz

Cherished Member
Media
So I have a "cover all" foreskin, personally leaving the head exposed in clothes whilst soft is just plain uncomfotable, not exactly painful, but it causes discofort. Obviously washing etc is fine, like someone else said moisture makes it feel nice. The sensation between soft and hard is also very different.

Masturbating, then yes with oil etc of course I can play with my head, it's just that the foreskin moving over and back like during intercourse adds a deeper sort of feeling which I miss by focusing onlyon the glans. So therefore I don't find focusing on the glans that much fun by comparison.

A long term ex's foreskin perminantly retracted by itself. It was very interesting his pleasure spot was under the ridge where his head was sort of covered by foreskin. He always said that was massively more sensitive then the rest of his head, where as personally I get that all over.

So that left me to think there are certainly different sensations both soft and hard for covered or uncovered glans (either by circumcision or short foreskin etc).

Jagtstein

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Physical changes caused by long masturbation?

I'm 76 years old and masturbate since my 9th year regularly d. H. Every day. That's 67 years. During this time I masturbated about 27 686 times. Even now I masturbate on average 1 times a week. I can not say that it is still fun to wear.
Since I am 55 years old, I notice that the sensitivity of the glans (glans) wears off.
Each organ responds to stress.
Examples:
Hands are chafing through heavy work.
Soles become thicker and less sensitive by running without shoes.
The glans (glans) becomes less sensitive by pruning because the skin gets thicker.
Frequent masturbation also makes the glans less sensitive.
And of course, the penis adapts (but only in the growth phase 9-18 years) to the masturbation hand. This means the penis will turn to the right in the right hand and to the left in the left hand. At that time I covered the penis with my whole fist and pushed the foreskin all the way back and forth. I can say that from experience, because over the years my penis has adapted perfectly to the masturbation hand.
Can anyone confirm these observations? :)

Kaduna

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am right handed when I masturbate (nd everything else) but my penis beds to the left. I used to try and counter his and make it straight, but have given up. I read that most people's penis bends at east a little one way or another