Uncircumcised

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not cut and no I don't do this. I've never considered doing anything to my foreskin other than letting it be.

It sounds like you should just go ahead and get cut if you enjoy it being permanently retracted.

Reactions: Jagtstein

Bearcub837

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are cut, so you’ll never know how hard it is keeping an uncut cock clean

I don't get it when people say it's hard to keep an uncut cock clean? Like you just pull the skin back when you are in the shower and wash underneath, only takes two seconds. Pull it back a bit when pissing also if you like. I'm uncut and most of the men I've been with are, very very rarely do I come accross an dirty one and that just means the guy has bad hygiene.

Rex3611

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love uncircumcised penis! The distinct taste and aroma. I’ve had plenty too, Blk and LAtino, mostly.

I enjoy suckling on the snout and tugging on it like it’s Laffy Taffy. I like how precum collects under foreskin, if you play with it long enough, you'll get a great amount of precum when you pull skin back.

Back to my point, I don’t think I’ve had Uncut White Dick, yet. it’s a rarity in LA and I'm on the hunt.

Reactions: Rustyridge
D

deleted19672451

I'm uncircumcised and my foreskin covers most of the head. When I'm hard, and I'm stroking my cock, my foreskin covet about 3/4 of the head.

Reactions: Rustyridge

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love uncircumcised penis! The distinct taste and aroma. I’ve had plenty too, Blk and LAtino, mostly.

I enjoy suckling on the snout and tugging on it like it’s Laffy Taffy. I like how precum collects under foreskin, if you play with it long enough, you'll get a great amount of precum when you pull skin back.

Back to my point, I don’t think I’ve had Uncut White Dick, yet. it’s a rarity in LA and I'm on the hunt.
honestly how does a uncut dick smell ? is it different from a cut one ?

Reactions: jafar

Rex3611

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
honestly how does a uncut dick smell ? is it different from a cut one ?
Uncut dick smells and tastes like a mixture of urine, precum, and cum (smegma or sweat that collects)
Foreskin keeps glans marinated in delicious funk and taste.
It ranges from mild to pungent, depends on kink and hygiene.
Circumcised penis becomes keratinized from the friction created by underwear and it loses some pretty great qualities but cut is still good, it's still penis.