Uncircumsized & Rolled Back!!

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
it is your frenulum's job to pull the foreskin over the head, when the head is not in use.
that is how almost everybody's works. that way, it stays protected, and moist, and making pheremones.

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been carrying mine for 40 years rolled back. I also had my frenulum cut last year. Now I am considering circumcision because I would like a more "smooth" look.
Do you think guys I would lose more sensation? My glans is fairly keratinized already without circumcision.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
How could you not lose sensation? The typical circumcision removes 20,000 very sexually responsive nerves.

tiahuaca

Experimental Member
Media
I have been carrying mine for 40 years rolled back. I also had my frenulum cut last year. Now I am considering circumcision because I would like a more "smooth" look.
Do you think guys I would lose more sensation? My glans is fairly keratinized already without circumcision.

great ....do it, buddy.
I had foreskin for 30 years ...and get circumcison later ...
Everything that anticircs said was bullshit.
Choose the proper circumcision style .....and it will enhance your sexual pleasure ...

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Today, I took a shower and decided to keep my foreskin rolled back. So far it's been good. Normally when I do this, because I have so much foreskin when flaccid, it just rolls back! Does this happen to you guys?

Yes. Even a short foreskin (CI 4) will usually roll back after a while.

Harrylondon01

Expert Member
Media

You have a great looking cock, dude. Just leave it as it is. x

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
Today, I took a shower and decided to keep my foreskin rolled back. So far it's been good. Normally when I do this, because I have so much foreskin when flaccid, it just rolls back! Does this happen to you guys?
From the age of 25 to 55 I kept my foreskin rolled back with no probs (my frenulum had been torn off by a tight girl) but then I decided to roll it forwards for more sensitivity as I got older and now I keep it forwards and have stretched it very loose - see my pics.
Franky

ginger_qboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From the age of 25 to 55 I kept my foreskin rolled back with no probs (my frenulum had been torn off by a tight girl) but then I decided to roll it forwards for more sensitivity as I got older and now I keep it forwards and have stretched it very loose - see my pics.
Franky

your poor testicles!

John Estes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never been able to keep my skin rolled back, though I've always admired that ability. It's weird because my foreskin isn't long, but it isn't tight enough to stay back. Even when I'm fully erect the foreskin will only stay rolled back behind the head for so long long and covers maybe the bottom quarter of the head.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
I've never been able to keep my skin rolled back, though I've always admired that ability. It's weird because my foreskin isn't long, but it isn't tight enough to stay back. Even when I'm fully erect the foreskin will only stay rolled back behind the head for so long long and covers maybe the bottom quarter of the head.

I think you are right about a tight foreskin being one condition to having it stay back beyond the rim. Yours must be quite long though: mine disappears completely as soon as I start getting hard - even a semi is enough.

Reactions: deleted14980321