Uncircumsized & Rolled Back!!

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
An old thread ressurected! I enjoyed reading the older posts.

I can think of at least two people I know who keep their foreskin more or less permanently back. One is a member of my swimming club and for years I showered beside him and thought he was circumcised. Another is a friend I've spent some time with at the beach (clothing optional in France). It was also some time before I ever saw him with the foreskin forward, though there is some bunching behind the rim, so you can see that a foreskin is there. Both foreskins are about average with no overhang. The rim of the cockhead is quite developed though, which probably helps to keep the foreskin permanently back.

On the naturist beach there were quite a lot of visible cockheads in general and while some were probably cut, it's likely that others were simply wearing their foreskin back.

CJF88

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I try (when I can) to keep my foreskin retracted. Mine naturally wants to go back and cover the head - Too much of it! It’s good in some ways but a complete pain in others. Personally & hopefully now after covid I can finally be circumcised. I know allot will not take kindly to that but for me it will be an absolute release!
I also find a circumcised cock more attractive.

D

deleted14980321

I've been pulled back since puberty. I had a friend who was taught to do it, I liked the look of it and started doing it too.

These days I am permanently retracted and the skin stays back naturally behind my the ridge of my flared corona.

Reactions: robsg
D

deleted15465411

Mine will not stay back if I’m soft. I tried for years to keep it back. I think I have too much foreskin soft to keep it back. If I’m hard, it will stay back on its own
full

full

• Love
Reactions: deleted14980321

Luvcutdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There was a good thread, running early in 2022, about the Japanese culture in regards to foreskins. Here, in North America, we just cut them off. However, in Japan, they have a great approach.

Google " Japanese foreskin retraction devices" or something similar. They have these great devices, that are light and discreet, that hold a foreskin back.

Had these been available back in 1974 when I was circumcised by choice, I most likely would have opted for the Japanese approach. This way I could enjoy the benefits of a rolled back foreskin and the joy of the foreskin, once again, rolling over my glans.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Mine stays pulled back all the time, so now I have an appointment for a circumcision consultation
I still haven't made up my mind
not sure why you would get circumcised if it stays pulled back all the time. unless, your talking about the pic, which says it stays pulled back when you are hard or mostly hard??? if that's the case then again I would ask why would you let somebody cut on you??? and I'm circumcised and a fan or the cut look, but it looks like most would say you probably have the best of both worlds

Reactions: lightining

lightining

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
not sure why you would get circumcised if it stays pulled back all the time. unless, your talking about the pic, which says it stays pulled back when you are hard or mostly hard??? if that's the case then again I would ask why would you let somebody cut on you??? and I'm circumcised and a fan or the cut look, but it looks like most would say you probably have the best of both

not sure why you would get circumcised if it stays pulled back all the time. unless, your talking about the pic, which says it stays pulled back when you are hard or mostly hard??? if that's the case then again I would ask why would you let somebody cut on you??? and I'm circumcised and a fan or the cut look, but it looks like most would say you probably have the best of both worlds
It stays back the same with it soft

Luvcutdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I absolutely agree - u have the best of both. I wasn't cut until age 19 and miss the foreskin rolling on my glans

lightining

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love the look. How did you get it to stay back?
I have a pronounced Ridge on the back of the head of my penis so that enables my desire to keep my foreskin pulled back, also able to roll my foreskin under so I look circumcised I'll post a pic

Attachments