uncomfortable when ppl make too much of a big deal over ur dick?

sibim4fun

Just Browsing
Media
Anyone feel the same way that I do?

I just feel uncomfortable when people make toooo much of a big deal over the size of my dick...

thoughts?

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It does not me uncomfortable when guys check me out. I feel kind of proud that guys do check out (and admire) my cock. Since I am pierced, I never really know specifically what guys are admiring--my cock, my PA and/or both....:wink:

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess it is just a fact of life big cocks are fascinating to men and women

As long as people see me for something other than my cock I am cool with the attention

It's when people judge me on the basis of solely having a bigger cock than most that I get angry

Del

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice timing on this thread. Something retarded happened to me this weekend that really pissed me off. Me, Aaron, Faina, Jami and Savannah were all riding in the car together and out of the fucking blue, Faina says (and this is a direct quote), "Chase, why don't you just buy those extra-large condoms off the internet? That way you could have sex with whoever you wanted and not have to worry about whether they're on the Pill or not." And everyone laughed except me. I was shocked. I mean, who the fuck does that? Are there really people out there who don't realize how goddam rude that is?

So I was like, "Why on earth would you say that out loud?" And then I kind of gritted my teeth.

And she was like, "What? It's not like it's such a big secret. Everybody here already knows anyway. Well, except for Sevvy."

What was really annoying was that after this was said, while I was flipping off Faina (who was in the back seat), Aaron turns and says, "Stop acting so indignant. She said it because you enjoy the attention."

"No, man, I don't!" I said disgustedly, "You're confusing me with a character that I play on the internet. Now please stfu about it."

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Big Del said:
It's when people judge me on the basis of solely having a bigger cock than most that I get angry

Del
Hmmm... as long as the attention isn't negative, I don't care if all someone sees me as is a big cock... especially if that's something that turns them on.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
From the other side----I was with a cute guy once who had a decently sized one---he asked me what I though of his cock---apparently, he as used to having his dick fawned over, being the center of attention. I told him, it was great, beacuse it was attached to him, and I happned to like him. I think he was surprised, and honestly, a bit put off that I wasn't worshipping his size. But, I worked his pierced nipples for awhile, he moaned and thrashed alot, and his cock size seemed to stop being an issue....:rolleyes:

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not really. No one has ever made a really big deal about my dick. Except last night was good because my ex said there was a "huge difference" between my cock and the average (cock of another guy she was with). Nice ego boost.

Except I felt kinda bad for her, since the guy she had sex with, it was his birthday that night and the first time they were out together (she knew him since college but only got back in touch with him on MSN). She said he spent forty minutes convincing her to have sex...which sounds dodgy. And that all of a sudden she looked round and he had his cock out of his jeans. Just seems to me like he may be after one thing...but I dunno.

Anyway it was nice to finally have some comparison on how my cock compares in the real world. But I've never had anyone, when we got down to it, make a big deal of my cock.

None of the 'oh my god!', 'that's not going in ME' type of stuff you hear here, sadly. I would just be happy with it. One day it will all stop (you'll be old) and you may not get as many compliments. Enjoy.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wonder this sometimes when I get so single minded in chasing down guys with big dicks, if i'm actually insulting them in some way by implying that their dick is all I'm after. Like, I hope they don't feel that the rest of them is just a penis support mechanism.

B_Anzalone

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think some guys would consider it fun for someone to admire their penis, but personally i dont think having a big penis is something too special, but mabye if i had a small one id think differently.

Anyway! That's what you'd call too much of a good thing.

flattery will get you everywhere until I'm bored of it.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sibim4fun said:
I just feel uncomfortable when people make toooo much of a big deal over the size of my dick...

Depends very much on the context, doesn't it? If you're cruising the dunes naked, it would be surprising if they pretended not to notice. At a board meeting or a Requiem Mass, on the other hand...

In the early stages of a serious relationship, I'd* expect someone to make one admiring/awed/envious comment, discuss any practical issues (like whether/how to get it all in) and then move on. If they boasted about it to all their friends, or never left the subject alone, I'd* move on from them.

*a hypothetical "I" who has a really big one.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
It's just natural curiosity, I think, that makes people comment on such things. The odd comment (made discreetly) is fair enough with me but, if people go on about it, it gets very irritating, especially if it made the topic of group conversation. That kind of information you confide in with your closest friends, it's not to be generally broadcast out of common courtesy. It's no doubt the same if you've got a particularly small dick or some other "feature".

To me anything of a personal nature is shared in confidence (whether it be regarding genitalia, medical history, family history etc etc etc). The decision to bring it into a group discussion should be yours and yours alone.

Of course, sometimes it's not quite that simple to keep things private. A few months ago a mate of mine (who's 25) was involved in an accident in which he was struck in the crotch and his foreskin was torn. As a result, during his hospitalisation he had to be circumcised, as the damage was too severe to repair. He told a couple of us about it because he trusted us not to make a big deal out of it (and we didn't, we respected his privacy). However, once he came back to the gym it was a different matter. There are a small group of us who workout together and we are all uncut. Once we got into the showers Matt's scars (and his circumcision) were obvious to all. Inevitably it was the change in the appearance of his cock that fascinated all of the lads, with most of them studying it in close detail (taking a bit too much interest, in some cases! :biggrin1: ). That was fair enough, a close circle of friends sharing some intimacy. However, what really annoyed me was the following night, in the pub with other friends (Matt was not there), someone started a public discussion about Matt's circumcision ("You should see his dick now - it makes the bell-end look huge" etc etc), with complete disregard to my mate's privacy. I ended up having a huge argument with them over it, it was not their decision to make to bring that information into the public domain as cheap tittle-tattle. No doubt all their wives and girlfriends have also been told and are gossiping about it as well. There's plenty of personal information about some of them that I could quite easily share, if was of a mind to do so.

Sometimes people are just complete bastards! :mad: