Uncomfortable!

B_HappyHammer1977

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last friday night was my brothers birthday, so arranged to sleep over his and kip on his couch so we could go and get slaughtered in his town...which we did! Now I don't normally kip over at other peoples houses, but out of respect for him, his couch and more importantly, his missus, I wore underwear. Didn't want his missus getting up first thing in the morning and comign into the living room to see the proverbial blanket strewn on floor and me sprawled out naked asleep on the couch!
The last time I wore underwear was a few years ago, when I was best man at my best mates wedding, I had to wear a hired suit, so again out of respect, I wore underwear. So, for the first time in years I was wearing these boxers / banana hammock thing. How do people wear these things?! I felt like I was being bloody well castrated! Whats the bloody point?!
To quote that song "Born free..."!

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm the opposite way actually. I kind of need the support that a good boxer-brief gives. If I don't wear underwear I feel kind of dirty, or like an innocent young school-boy that doesn't know any better.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The first time you have worn them in a long while and the feel was uncomfortable...more likely you just aren't use to them. That is the same with any new clothes piece really. My shoes are uncomfortable the first week when new but then I get use to them.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
KidBrown said:
I'm the opposite way actually. I kind of need the support that a good boxer-brief gives. If I don't wear underwear I feel kind of dirty, or like an innocent young school-boy that doesn't know any better.

Ditto!!!!!

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
Military dude here. I sleep nude....and currently work about 1 1/2 hours from where I live so am spending most of my time in the barracks. Most of my friends know I sleep nude, and have no problems with it.

A couple of months ago one of my buddies was spending a week working with me. He lives about an hour from where we were working so he was staying there too. One night he decided to go home and asked me if I would like to go...... Well, I could not turn down a home cooked meal and hanging out with he and his wife, she is also a friend of mine. Bedtime came...and off I went.

A couple of days later he said his wife asked him if I slept nude.......jokingly I told him if she had any questions she could have asked herself, or she could have come in and tucked me in.

I cannot for the life of me sleep clothed. I cover up...but clothes.....they all bind and cinch up around the waist or whereever...

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The purpose of underwear is to keep the outerwear clean. With the endless choices of underwear brands and styles available today, there is something to fit everyone.
I personally like the support my underwear gives and a fresh pair feels great.
I understand that some guys for whatever reason like to go commando. More power to you.

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
you know, if you keep yourself clean, no need for underwear.....

So how to keep self clean.....wet wipes....like you use on a babys ass...you surely do not bathe a babe each time it poops do you, well i sure did not bathe mine.....so just use a wet wipe after pooping.....i do.

Hundreds of g.i.'s use them in combat zones to go commando and keep from getting monkey butt. Also suspect a lot of them trim too. I advise all my military students to trim down and take wipes to the field with them.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dickman45885 said:

So how to keep self clean.....wet wipes....like you use on a babys ass...you surely do not bathe a babe each time it poops do you, well i sure did not bathe mine.....so just use a wet wipe after pooping.....i do.

Hundreds of g.i.'s use them in combat zones to go commando and keep from getting monkey butt. Also suspect a lot of them trim too. I advise all my military students to trim down and take wipes to the field with them.

Wow, i'm speechless!

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Alley Blue said:
Wow, i'm speechless!

Well, I almost am.......:mad:

For the record, I wipe thoroughly. There is still the probability of pee stains and sweat. It's much easier to wash a large load of underwear than several loads of pants. So, I guess I'm practical as well as comfortable. I'm not trying to change anyone's habits or preferences. Just adding my friendly two cents. :)

B_HappyHammer1977

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
caneadea said:
The purpose of underwear is to keep the outerwear clean. With the endless choices of underwear brands and styles available today, there is something to fit everyone.
I personally like the support my underwear gives and a fresh pair feels great.
I understand that some guys for whatever reason like to go commando. More power to you.

I have a washing machine!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
dickman45885 said:
Hundreds of g.i.'s use them in combat zones to go commando and keep from getting monkey butt.
I was going to ask what 'monkey butt' was ... but I'm not sure I really want to know ...

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes I get the feeling that maybe some people are just wearing their clothing wrong. I know I have a thin waist, but I don't see what could possibly be "cinching up." I wear mostly boxers. The most uncomfortable thing about them is sometimes i hang out of the bottom of them... but I don't see how that's any worse than just not having them.

bigeight_98

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I didn't discover those wet wipes until a few years ago, or rather, I saw them, but thought they were only for hemorrhoid sufferers. Now that I've been using them for a while, I'm embarrassed that I wasn't using them before.

For those of you for whom this is a new idea, look at it this way. If you really want to get your kitchen counters clean, do you wipe them with a dry paper towel or a wet sponge? Also, try this experiment: First wipe yourself using the standard dry toilet paper, until you're as clean as you normally would be. Then, take a wet paper towel and wipe yourself with that. Ninety-five times out of a hundred, you're going to see something on that wet paper towel that would otherwise have been left behind (no pun intended). And believe me, even if it's dry, it still stinks.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
dickman45885 said:

The following should be of particular interest to you, "dickman45885:
http://www.epartyunlimited.com/fannyfloss.html :D :D :D

Pye

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer to freeball-- but at work I wear underwear...briefs, boxers, boxerbriefs, bikinis...I do so cuz I wear scrubs and things can be 'visible' ..also they help with the drips :eek:
Also-- you can use the cleansing wipes that are septic safe and yes they do clean ya better than dry toilet tissue