Uncomfortable

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_bigbanana, Nov 24, 2007.

1. B_bigbanana

B_bigbanana New Member

Hola everyone in big penisland,
    What is the best way to hide a bulge? Serious. I'm getting tired of feeling uncomfortable knowing people are glancing while still trying to have a conversation with me. I want to be known for more than just for my large cock and that I'm hung. I've tried boxers and boxer-briefs, tighty-whities, tucking between my legs (it ends up coming back anyways), even a band around my waist to keep my cock back, everything...so to speak. I appreciate your advice. :)
    Signed,
    confident but uncomfortable

2. T-Lex

T-Lex Member

Albums:
    I can't imagine why you would want to hide your bulge, unless you have a constant erection. I would just enjoy the fact that people were checking me out.

Maybe you should show us what you're talking about so we can offer more informed advice? ;-)

3. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    So how big is the banana?

4. B_ajaxgayguy7

B_ajaxgayguy7 New Member

try baggy pants, my friend has the same problem, 8" soft and 9.5 hard with very nice thickness, i personally enjoy watching his basket when he walks.

5. kurios

kurios Member

Live with it and appreciate it cause it is what you have. No you aren't only hung Im sure but people will begin to appreciate the entire you as you prove you are more than just a big dick,

Being uncomfortable just makes the situation worse and others equally uncomfortable so relax and so will they.

6. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can understand the wish to reduce glances and stares at one's crotch bulge. There are times when a noticeable bulge does create an unwanted distraction. This has happened to me during professional presentations where I really want the attention on my presentation topic, not my crotch. During those occasions I make sure to wear tight briefs and pleated baggy slacks. Its not easy for me to find the right combination of clothing that is relatively comfortable and professional looking.

7. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It helps if the slacks are medium to dark in color, too.

8. like2playwbd

like2playwbd New Member

Albums:
    A friend I work with has the same 'problem'.
    He's constantly telling people 'my eyes are up here.' LOL

9. unzipped

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just wear loser dark slacks and snug boxer briefs..

I am always amazed at how many guys and gals enjoying crotch gazing down there... it is sort of fun when you bust them and they dart their eyes away quickly.. lol

uz

10. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ain't that the truth.

Its astounding how many times I catch eyes fixating on my package while I'm trying to give a briefing. And not just once but multiple times.

There are times I'm thankful for podiums.

11. catman

Gold Member

I have to agree with all said...

When you buy dark pleated slacks- try on different manufactures- on occasion I have found some that have more 'room' (can't stand the 'butter cutting' pants with a very low bottom seam, saws your nuts!)...

I have done presentation with the same problem.. (even had it inadvertantly kill a job interview (another story)... I tried, dark pleated slacks, boxers with boxer briefs over them and then 'wrapping' my cock around not down (not comfortable, but the presentation was worth it...)

had a mess of a wet spot later but...

anyone else think there is a double standard?

its okay for women to 'put it out there' but not for men?

12. arkyman

arkyman New Member

Ever heard of a jock strap? They're more than just for athletics!!!

13. playainda336

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dude. If it's like that buy compression shorts and wear that as underwear.

14. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes. This is one of clear cases of double standards. If women wear tight fitting clothing to emphasize boobs/cleavage, straight guys grin and women get jealous. But if a guy wears tight fitting pants that show a clear bulge, well, he's gay, perverted or a molester.

15. TitanicJake

TitanicJake New Member

I have the same issue. My boss (a male) once said something in private but he had to tread lightly as we all have legal rights. He was cool but after he started talking I relaized he wished he didn't bring it up.

What I don't wear
    No compression shorts: too uncomfortable, No Jock: it puts it right out there, No boxers: visible dick line, no briefs: I refuse

What I wear & do
    Wear comfortable trunks and mostly dark pants. I learned to accept my size and the fact the bulge gets looked at. It's your body, accept it now. Guys would kill for this problem.
    I wear light chinos to work on occasion and when I do (I believe) word spreads. People are bored at work and have nothing else to talk about or do. People love to gossip & estimate things about your privates & private life.
    Let them look. Fuck it. I learned not to care in hs & college with wearing my wrestling singlet with nothing under it during competitions. Our whole team said "FUCK IT" . Those who didn't wound up leaving the team.

My old goal at work was to hide my package.
    My new goal is to live comfortably and not give a rats ass.

Jake
    PS It may not be the only thing stared at. If you have a muscle ass, I have learned people like to see you walk away or pick up some papers.

If you want to hear some of my practiced responses for long stares & comments I can share them with you.

16. earllogjam

Gold Member

Try wearing a sport coat or suit jacket. That covers things up a bit especially from the sides and you can button it closed covering your bulge and still look professional.

Oh, isn't being treated like a sex object terrible! What we men have to go through. :rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted