Uncommon??

captwinky

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was just wondering how meny out there were like me or atleast how common or uncommon my situation is.

I was born partaly circumsizd. My foreskin dosent really covered my head even when soft. More like a little turtle neck. My mom figured there was no reason to get me cercumsized. she said there was a name for it but I cant remember. My friends call it my "mud flap" My ex use to say it was because I have a large head and there wasent enough skin to hold it.

I guess I was wondering is this common? I dont mind it at all but I havent really heard or seem anyone else like me.

monsternmypant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No one is born "partially circumsized." You may have a short foreskin while others like me may have very long foreskins, but circumcision is a human act, not a fluke of genetics. Enjoy what you have!

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've seen a few like that, not extremely common but not rare either.

I agree, you're not "partially circumcised" you just have a short foreskin. Consider yourself lucky for not having a scalpel near your dick when you were a newborn.

TeflonDon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was born with very little foreskin as well. I did not know there was a name for that ;) I'm going to have to search for it now hehe

Teflon

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
I was just wondering how meny out there were like me or atleast how common or uncommon my situation is.

I was born partaly circumsizd. My foreskin dosent really covered my head even when soft. More like a little turtle neck.... My ex use to say it was because I have a large head and there wasent enough skin to hold it.

I guess I was wondering is this common? I dont mind it at all but I havent really heard or seem anyone else like me.

Very interesting, as the replies. I also have a short foreskin. Soft it covers the rim and a bit more, so it leaves about two thirds of the head exposed. And hard, it disappears completely (more than yours in your photo).

But there''s a big difference. Until I was about 10 or 11 my foreskin covered all the head, and it was only when I started growing at puberty that the foreskin didn't seem to grow as fast. Like you, I ve got a big head, and obviously the foreskin didn't keep up with it.

As a teenager I was very hung up about this, but when I did my military service I saw others with pretty short foreskins too, so I realise it's not so uncommon as you think. In fact, mine is shorter than some circumcised guys. But the fact that yours was short from birth is a new twist.

captwinky

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry about the "partially circumcised", Bad choice of words. I guess there is a name for being born with shorter forskin.

Either way thank for the responses I'm glad to know there are others like this too.

jafar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am the same as Ionto. My foreskin only cover about half of my glans when I am soft, and automatically completely rolls back when I am erect. I can also wear my foreskin completely retracted when soft if I want to. It also started when I was a teenager, before which my glans was completely covered by the foreskin when flaccid.