Uncontrollable Boners.

Curiousguy01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ha yeah... happend to me too... I have since learned to control this... I try to pay attention in college class and avoid this delima... the difficult part is when leaving and having one as everyone is trying to leave class.

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Being 15-16 and in Jr High School was torture....I had a hard on ALL the time, as I'm sure my fellow classmates did as well. One memorable day I walked into math class, with Ms Tomaselli. As she greeted us she glanced at my crotch and her eyes focused on my crotch...Oh God !!!

I took my seat, and within minutes she started calling us up to retreive our previous days quiz. Being close to the top of the alphabet my name was called, and I began to make my way to the her desk, bone and all. This was the '70s where we wore tight pants, so everything showed.

Her eyes were fixed on my crotch when I got to her desk and she made a comment about me having a "hard time" with some "problems" in her class. I didn't get it till well after class. Duh ! I was a goofy teen....

I'm sure she had many stories through the years of guys like me.....

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Boys and Boners go together!!!! Get Over It!

It is a natural wonder and perfectly normal.

As regards inappropriate times for a boner, just remember that you are a walking billboard.

You may try loose fitting trousers/jeans to carry you over this terrible situation in your life.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We get uncontrollable boners all our lives; just less of them as we get older. It's funny when I get a semi in public and it's feels good, but it's embarrassing when I get a full hard-on. Fortunately, it doesn't happen too often. When it does, it's usually because I was walking and the motion of my dick swinging made me hard. I'll stop walking for 30 seconds or so, and it usually goes down where I can carry on. I still wake up with that morning wood every day and am thankful that all the parts work.