Uncontrollable erections around women

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Jovial, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I was a teenager if I was near a girl, especially if she was pretty, I would get an erection. It would take all of my concentration to try to stop the erection. If a girl even casually touched me, instant erection. I couldn't understand how other guys could hug girls and not get erections; I couldn't even shake their hands. I just figured I had no control. Anyway, this "problem" made me very shy. I either just avoided getting close to any girls or if I talked to a girl I would act very shy and weird because I was using all my mental energy to not get too aroused. I think I gave the impression that I wasn't interested in them. It's kind of a shame. I wish I had been less shy about having erections back then. No one ever explained that it was normal. Maybe I didn't interact with girls enough when I was really young, so I became hypersensitve to them. Or maybe I'm just very sexual. As I got older, like 25, I got a bit more control but not completely.

I'm not sure if this happened to other guys. Maybe they also got erections, but they were smaller, so less noticeable.

Questions for guys:
    Did anything like this ever happen to you? How bad was it? Did you learn to control this? Any other uncontrollable erection stories?

I was always so focused on my uncontrolled arousal that I never considered that girls may have similar problems.
    Questions for women:
    Is there anything equivalent to this? Did you ever uncontrollably get erect nipples or get wet around guys? Did you act shy or weird to try to avoid getting aroused? Was it ever bad enough that it caused social problems interacting with guys?

2. B_New End

B_New End New Member

No. I don't know how guys do it. My mom, when giving me the "birds and bees" speech, told me thats how it would happen. I have never got an erection from seeing a clothed woman, or hugging one, or seeing her panties, or garter belt, or watching her bend over to pick something up, or anything like that

unless we had made out before or something like that.

but I hear lots of guys tell me stories about it happening all the time... I just don't see why.

3. HungDaddy

HungDaddy New Member

Albums:
    yes! and oh fuck do i enjoy the stares, gets me even hornier! like today i was heading to my dorm and this girl dropped a book and bend oveer right in front of me i stopped and stared and got a hard on, i made sure she looked at it, she did and as she walked away she said " oh horny boys" and then i rubbed one out in the shower!

4. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    It seems like we're at opposite extremes of the spectrum.

I wish I had your attitude when I was 19! SO many wasted erections :frown1:

5. HungDaddy

HungDaddy New Member

Albums:
    I wish I had your attitude when I was 19! SO many wasted erections :frown1:[/quote]

cheer up, i know u still have more erections in store for the hot female ass out there:biggrin1:

6. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

i got em' all the time in high school,that's part of the reason why i would jerkoff in class

7. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL -- well I certainly enjoyed reading this, but why is this in the "Women's Issues" section? :biggrin1:

8. Etyicle

Etyicle New Member

He asked a few questions at the bottom of his post.

9. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It takes a very special woman, but yes, it does happen occasionally.

I am more apt to pop a boner when looking at a hunky man. It can
    be a big problem, so I have to be very careful, and if it happens I just
    have to concentrate on something else and hope it will go away. :frown:

10. Act2_Begins_Now

Act2_Begins_Now New Member

I can't say that has ever happened because of arousal. However, get cold and they pop. Yes, sorta sexy if you are out socially ... not so good at work.

Can't say that I have.

More and more I am realizing that the label orally fixated fits me to a tee. I have noticed (and others have well) that I play with straws, lips of glasses, nibble on the bottom of my lip, play with my tongue, etc. So if I am somewhere and thoughts of attraction (whether they are there in front of me or just in my mind) my mouth goes into over time. Haven't been embarrassed socially ... yet.

11. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, I really wanted to understand how women react around someone they are very attracted to, so I was trying to relate what happens to me. Sometimes it seems like women that I don't know well get nervous around me. I'm never sure if that's because I'm tall and big, not friendly enough, they don't like me or they like me a lot. (I wish it were they all liked me a lot :rolleyes:) I guess what I'm saying is I can't judge how they feel or what they think of me. This is probably something that comes easier to most people or they don't even think or care about it.

Also, I was talking to a particular woman recently that I don't know too well. She seems very friendly and attracted to me, but sometimes a bit shy. It kind of reminded me of how I said I'd get all shy and weird as a teenager, so it made me wonder what goes through women's minds.

12. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    I gotcha. I get it now.:wink:

As one poster mentioned earlier, I'd forgotten your initial questions for women. (My excuse: I was too busy giggling over the MEN'S discussions of their own deer-in-the-headlight moments.)

Anyway, I think you have a point here. Although I have yet to be embarrassed by any physical manifestations (girls are a lot luckier in this respect), I do get flustered. Specifically, I get tongue-tied, or I'll answer a question or greeting with something really inane or stupid. I also get physically clumsy -- I'll drop my keys or a piece of paper. Heck, with my current bf, I dropped a bowl of chicken soup right in front of him at the party where we met.

It's sort of like something in my brain short-circuits.

So, if an otherwise smart or self-assured woman starts acting dumb, shy or clumsy, I think you have good reason to suspect a physical attraction. :wink:

13. Aplus

Aplus New Member

I believe I've had similar experiences growing up, although maybe not to the extent you have. Well I'm not sure you have much on me. I've had more than my share of uncontrolled erections over the years, although most have been semi-erections. I'm not one who likes to draw any special attention to myself, and tend to get embarrassed pretty easily. I can't think of many things more embarrassing than an erection in public. Doesn't happen much now that I'm older, but I still have more than an occasional moment. I've learned to control myself more though as I've aged. Mind over matter, or in this case, mind over penis.

I don't like to generalize, but I think it's fair to say that most men are visual by nature. I think it's especially true with men towards women. Men generally like to look, and feel a need to. I think it's even more heightened with some men. I always thought shyness was more a catalyst, but it appears to be the opposite in your case. I suspect shy men tend to think about it a little more than the average man who isn't shy. And if you think it or think it a lot, your body is gonna respond most of the time.

Just curious if you have a particular kind of woman your attracted to, or if you have a more broad-range of women you can be attracted to?

14. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    Aplus, maybe I made it sound worse than it was, although I think it was pretty bad. It wasn't like I had an erection all day, every day. But definitely if I was with a girl I liked or if a girl was flirting with me, I couldn't help getting aroused. So it really effected me most when interacting with girls. If I was in a group it wasn't so bad unless a girl hugged me or something. I usually wore fairly tight pants, so usually I'd get semi-erect and the pants prevented it from going fully up.

One hot girl actually wrote a note to me once joking that I never get excited. Little did she know I was fighting a raging hard-on whenever she was near me. Basically, whenever I thought a girl liked me my mind would go into overdrive when I was near her, then I'd get shy trying to avoid getting too aroused. This must have come across like I was not interested, gay, or nonsexual.

Visual was part of it, but knowing that someone is interested in me excites me more than anything. So it is really a combination of visual and mental with me. I'm not sure what you meant by "shyness was more of a catalyst."
    I can be physically attracted to many types of women, but not too broad of a range. In some ways I think more like women, the visual is the initial attraction, but personality really does more for me. I have a hard time being attracted for the short-term, just physically. I tend to judge woman in terms of long-term potential (even when I was younger), so I am attracted to more athletic women that seem like they'd take care of themselves.

Draft saved Draft deleted