Uncut American Guys, What Has Been Your Experience With Doctors Here?

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I visited urologist years ago. I couldn’t pee right. It just happened he was Jewish. He never once suggested a circ, just asked any problems? First thing was pee in a cup, no infection. Next was urethral swab (yikes) no infection. There was a young female assistant early 20’s. I swear she was staring at my foreskin. Doc put in a catheter and a bag to drain me out then asked do you wear foreskin up or back?. The look on her face was like the old RCA dog at the phonograph, her head tilted like “huh?” It was back at the time, he pulled it over head;it rolled back, did that 2 times ( I was starting to swell) then he said well it has a mind of its own. She was flushed red faced. Other than having the catheter in I was loving the opportunity to expose to her.

Sammerstheman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I visited urologist years ago. I couldn’t pee right. It just happened he was Jewish. He never once suggested a circ, just asked any problems? First thing was pee in a cup, no infection. Next was urethral swab (yikes) no infection. There was a young female assistant early 20’s. I swear she was staring at my foreskin. Doc put in a catheter and a bag to drain me out then asked do you wear foreskin up or back?. The look on her face was like the old RCA dog at the phonograph, her head tilted like “huh?” It was back at the time, he pulled it over head;it rolled back, did that 2 times ( I was starting to swell) then he said well it has a mind of its own. She was flushed red faced. Other than having the catheter in I was loving the opportunity to expose to her.
Lol! At the very midwestern college i went to, i went in for an exam once and the lady doc went ‘just need to retract your, your’ while pointing at my foreskin covered dick. I was like do you not remember the name? Is uncut that rare here?? Hahaba
I me i did only see circumcised guys in the shower there...

D

deleted3995231

Doctors here have always pulled my skin back when doing a full exam - and often ask about it.
Lately, I’ve been to a urologist as my frenulum has been tightening and I’m now going to get cut. He didn’t hesitate to highly recommend it!

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Doctors here have always pulled my skin back when doing a full exam - and often ask about it.
Lately, I’ve been to a urologist as my frenulum has been tightening and I’m now going to get cut. He didn’t hesitate to highly recommend it!
To cut the frenulum or the full circ??

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Both. Frenulectomy and full circ.
What about a tip snip, just the tip that is tight. There’s a sphincter in there that makes it snug on purpose, perhaps they could remove just that, just a thought. Once it’s gone ....

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can only recall one instance when a doctor (female) pulled my foreskin back without asking first. I was a little surprised in the moment, but entertained thinking about it in retrospect.

That would be really hot having a female Physician pull a mans foreskin back instead of asking first asking. I have experienced several female Physicians and most except one has always referred me to a Urologist. 1 General Practitioner (female) I went to even gave the finger wave and checked the size of my prostate and then would look at the blood test results to see if she agreed. As I am aged the females mostly rely on blood test and want to have you see your Urologist for penis / prostate issues.

Reactions: Sammerstheman
S

SirConcis

As a kid, the female pediatrician always pul;led my my long foreskin, noted it was still tight (but retractable when soft() and always recommeded circumcision, to which my dad objected. I could not retract when hard, but thought it was normal and to pass the "test" one only needed to retract when soft. Then at age 10, I learned that retracting when hard was mandatory for masturbation etc, so at the next checkup I was very careful to not get hard. Same recommedation from pediatrician with a note that I was running out of time to naturally loosen. Then, that same season, something amazing happened: while reading book, got hard and it felt different. So took pants down, and low and behold, I was able to fully and easily retract my foreskin. It was the first time I saw my glans when erect in my life. This was followed by first true masturbation,and first orgasn (no sperm though).

At the next check up (I woould have been 11), I was no longer scare of needing circ, and the doctor noted my foreksin had loosened but still recommednded circumcision because it was clearly longa nd would likely need to be cut later anyways. Dad refused.

Stopped seeing that pediatrician, and the other doctors just retracted back and forth and that was it.
As semi cut, doctor woudl pull back foreskin and pull it forward, but often when he released it, it would pop right back but no mention ever made.

Reactions: jockbear

Sammerstheman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I can only recall one instance when a doctor (female) pulled my foreskin back without asking first. I was a little surprised in the moment, but entertained thinking about it in retrospect.
Im trying to think, my docs always asked, or said there about to pull it back ect

futurecop

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who are you going to do it with? I am in the DC area and also need to be cut because of some balantis issues. I am concerned about having a high and tight with complete glans exposure, and no frenulum.

Reactions: deleted3995231

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only doctor I've ever had suggest circumcision is my current doctor, a young Korean female. She just brought it up randomly, not even during a visit where she saw my penis. In fact, the only time she actually saw my penis wasn't even during a physical exam (her physicals are just labs and questionnaires, no actual exam), it was during a hernia check due to groin/pelvic/abdomen pain - just that one time. But she brought up circumcision months later and asked if I'd like a referral for the procedure. For no reason. I asked her why she'd ask if I wanted that, she said she thought I might be interested in having it done because "it's healthier." She's pretty dumb for a doctor.

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Who are you going to do it with? I am in the DC area and also need to be cut because of some balantis issues. I am concerned about having a high and tight with complete glans exposure, and no frenulum.
Perhaps don’t use any soap when showering? Soap does more harm than good by upsetting the natural good bacteria according to my urologist. Just a thought.

My experience with Drs is that they look at it, pull the foreskin back, ask if I have any problems and then put it back in place and move on to "turn head and cough". Nothing more.
My family doctor did when I was younger take a look inside. I suspect he did since he was originally from Cuba. That may explain that. Later physicals for sports and military did not.

Reactions: S_Dick
D

deleted3995231

I was seeing a Urologist with Medstar in DC - Dr. Krishnan Venkatesan
Hope he can help you too!

Reactions: RogerFederer1

Baro

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've had a wide array of experiences with docs in the past, but thankfully none have recommended circumcision just for the sake of having it done. My pediatrician always pulled my foreskin back during routine checkups and encouraged me/my parents to do the same (which, considering my age wasn't good advice, but thankfully didn't cause any issues). I had a GI doc retract it during a full physical (without any warning or asking first, which made the appointment even more awkward), but didn't say anything. Most other GPs have just asked if I'm having any issues or ignored it completely.

It's interesting seeing others' experiences - Hopefully more docs become educated about it as circumcision rates decline in America.

Reactions: 2891

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had a polyp removed a while ago; during the follow up exam( with nurse present) he poked my butt, said it feels fine. Then asked did we do anything up front? I said huh? He said “like a preventive circumcision”. I said no way. Not gonna happen.

Sammerstheman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I had a polyp removed a while ago; during the follow up exam( with nurse present) he poked my butt, said it feels fine. Then asked did we do anything up front? I said huh? He said “like a preventive circumcision”. I said no way. Not gonna happen.
Huh weird, was he asking like if you wanted more work done?