uncut and first time

two2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi,

i've had sex with a few girls (i'm bi) and never had any problems.

but with guys, well, it's sort of a new game for me.. i've flirted and stuff with guys and maybe a couple handjobs but that's about it. i'm 28 yrs old.

i'm sort of shy, and i don't want any surprises so i'm asking ahead of time of what to expect when a dude sees my dick.

what turns you on? well if you're a gay/bi guy.

plz give me advice, maybe do's and don'ts? just suggestions in general maybe. thanks.

Attachments

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
The most important thing when dating/having sex is to have self-confidence. Being nervous is fine, but if you're going to self-deprecate yourself the entire time, no one's going to be interested.

Besides this, everything else is negotiable, depending on the person.

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think you look WONDERFUL... no worries, everything will turn out GREAT!
and the uncut status... IT seams to be an UP with gay guys. [or at least it's a recurrent thread in lpsg.org] :D

tvilleguy70

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well, you already have the most important thing that gets me ready to go....a NICE uncut cock....

like a man who enjoys his nipples licked, sucked, nibbled,,,,

also enjoy lickin a man from the bottoms of his feet all the way up to his neck....front and back...love a man who has trimmed pubes and shaved nuts....slick n smooth to suck and lick on....

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would think that you are really sexy. We would talk for at least a minute and then I would throw you down and pull your pants down and kiss your balls,sniff your pubes,run my toungue under that pretty forskin and drive you CRAZY.

mdlindqu

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You look great! You should have no worries. Might want to trim the bush a little, it is not bad at all, I just like mine really short trimmed and smaller and shaved balls.

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
man with a dick like that you have no problems. just lay back and let nature take its course. i would just lick and suck and lick and suck and................................

SCSea

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Great wang. I agree that men who have sex with men are more likely to appreciate uncut cock.

One thing that might not be clear to you if you haven't topped guys is how important lube is....silicone lubes like Wet Platinum, ID Millennium and Gun Oil are good choices for a . . . mutually satisfying . . . ride.