Uncut and lasting longer?

Stroking18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey guys I have a question, before its said yes I've already searched.. and I hope this doesn't turn into a cut/uncut debate.

My current gf is pretty tight and there are times where I just can't last.. No matter how hard I try, and other times where I'll last 30mins or more.

I'm wondering if I'm missing something? Any tips for a young kid? I've tried most suggestions but I'm starting to think that maybe something as simple as how I put the condom on is affecting my performance? is there a certain way for uncut guys to put the condom on?

Sorry for such a naive post, but I needed some help.

Thanks

With uncut guys they recommend pulling your foreskin all the way down, unrolling the condom down the shaft, then pulling the foreskin up to as far as it comfortably goes normally, and then rolling more of the condom down to the base of your cock.

Lasting a while can be a challenge for all kinds of guys. One trick I've used is to use toothpaste. Rub some on your glans, frenulum, and inner foreskin, wait 5 minutes, enjoy the tingling, and then wash it off before you have sex. Not only does it help to desensitize your penis, is cheap and uses something you already have around, but it makes your dick minty fresh for friendlier oral relations. Ambesol or similar oral pain killers can help too.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Circumcision will definitely desensitize you, if that's what you're looking for - but what about when you're forty?

You'll be able to last longer as you age, but for now can't you just do it again and again?