uncut and painful

italiana_69

Just Browsing
Media
i'm uncut and have got quite a tight foreskin which I can easily pull back when flacid, but requires quite a bit of effort when erect so I never really bother. Unfortunately since becoming sexually active i find that most partners just pull it right down and proceed to give head or whatever.

However my main problem with this is the actual "unhooded" head of my penis is ultra-sensitive (and not in a good way!!), so much so that it actually kinda hurts when touched, and since my foreskin is so tight it requires even more effort to put it back, so everything is really dry - just as though if I were circumsized.

my main worry is the pain, everything is great when the bellend is covered,but if its not - ow! I have started telling people just to leave it where it is and everything is fine but still....

any help would be great - thanks.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's lots of articles on how to stretch your foreskin so it opens a bit more. Super sensitive heads are totally normal. When someone tries to touch mine with their hand it hurts like hell. It's really only designed to be in a nice warm place inside a body or underneath its foreskin. It takes a bit of teaching for some people but they catch on quickly.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
too many circumcision threads lately.... read about some of them... I'm against it so I'm rather biased.. but sometimes medically it has to happen.

An alternative to being circ'd is an operation is called a dorsal slit ? it involves cutting the forskin to loosen it but you still keep your foreskin :)

Talk with your dr

bigmix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i had this experience when i was 16... what i did was trying to stretch it everyday (as my dad and uncles advices), and some time let my extremely sensitive glan stayed out in my pants all day... which some day made me pee with blood, yeah!! pain as hell man... and it took around a week to get it healed!!

it took me around 9 months or more to open it wide enough to have my mushroom head out when hard and some other few years of brushing my extremely sensitive glan in my pants (sometimes in my boxer brief, never in bikinis as the 2 huge nuts were too sweaty) to fade that fucking pain as the first day out..

now i leave the glan out all the time as the tight foreskin never that tight again... i tried to cover it back all the time but the mushroom head never stay in there again.. the only pinkish eye wanna see the world, i think ;)

so please keep trying... it's not that pain as an operation, i think... i'm on your side, man.. it's never too late, mate.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
x704, the alternative surgery to circumcision is preputioplasty. A cut is made in the underside of the foreskin then stitched back together.

Dorsal slits were tried for a while but abandoned.

Nonsurgical solutions should be tried first. Steroid creams have been proved in clinical studies to have a very high success-to-complication rate. A prescription is required for those in USA, U.K., and elsewhere.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for correcting me SteveHD, there have been so many circ threads lately and I was being lazy and didn't want to go thru to find the correct name so I went with just came to the top of my head.

Anyway I hope the info helps the original poster!

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The fact that the foreskin can go back at all when erect and easily moves when flaccid makes it not sound an awful lot like true phimosis.

If someone touches my glans with a bare hand it's verging on painful. It's normal. You haven't had years of friction, so the glans will be as sensitive as it's meant to be. Whoever you're fooling around with has to understand that. An uncut cock is not the same as a cut one, in regards as to how its handled.

My suggestion is get some steroid ointment and try stretching, you should see results pretty quickly.

phonebator

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i'm uncut and have got quite a tight foreskin which I can easily pull back when flacid, but requires quite a bit of effort when erect so I never really bother. Unfortunately since becoming sexually active i find that most partners just pull it right down and proceed to give head or whatever.

However my main problem with this is the actual "unhooded" head of my penis is ultra-sensitive (and not in a good way!!), so much so that it actually kinda hurts when touched, and since my foreskin is so tight it requires even more effort to put it back, so everything is really dry - just as though if I were circumsized.

my main worry is the pain, everything is great when the bellend is covered,but if its not - ow! I have started telling people just to leave it where it is and everything is fine but still....

any help would be great - thanks.

Fuck, wish I could get to you, I would treat that dick so gentle and give you one hell of a orgasm. I luv tight foreskins...I'm uncut but my skin is real loose..wish it was tighter. I luv playing with phimosed dicks, suckin and gently massaging the head underneath the skin...damn wish yu wus here!

Big Swinging Dick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's normal for the bare cock head to be sensitive. When men get circumcised, it's often a good idea to keep your foreskin retracted for a week or so before the operation so that your cock head gets used to rubbing against clothing.

SR_Manny Manparts

Experimental Member
Media
Dude I had the same problem a few years back. I'm uncut, and I actually wasn't taking proper care down below until In started reading internet forums on this same subject. Everyone is quick to say get circumcised, but I would say just practice stretching your foreskin in the shower under warm water obviously. It'll will take a while, but you'll be fine, unless you really have phimosis and have no choice but to get circumcised.

I didn't do this until I was 20 since my dad never really explained what I had to do. I remember when I fully retracted the first time, my skin was stuck to the back of my head and being erect I couldn't do anything. The head was completely exposed for the first time so it took me a while to get used to it. I suggest you start practicing stretching it carefully, now don't hurt yourself either!!

Big Swinging Dick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lucius, same with me. My father wasn't around when I was young and I was raised by my grandparents who never discussed such things and so I didn't even know I could retract my foreskin until I was about 20. I only found out thanks to the internet. Needless to say, I had a lot of problems with it growing up and eventually had to get circumcised. I just wish that parents who decide to leave their sons intact would actually explain things to them (in regard to keeping it clean) instead of just ignoring the whole thing.

SR_Manny Manparts

Experimental Member
Media
You're right Big, I had to approach my dad, and then he finaly explained. He would always that we need to clean ourselves but never got specific with the foreskin. And when I finally did, I remember the pain was so bad that I had to get him, it was a little embarrasing. Now it's ok and I clean properly, the only issue I have is that i don't keep it retracted all the time.

Sometimes parents can be stubborn!!