UNCUT and still Very Sensitive

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by PacknThick, May 2, 2006.

1. PacknThick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm 24 and Uncut. The head of my dick still gets very sensitive. Even when I lather it up to clean in the shower I can feel good...No I dont come but the sensitivity is ridiculous. I'm also very thick. Awhile back when I discovered regular rubbers werent fitting over my shaft. the process itself was a nuescence since trying to wrap it up was sensitive too. Sometimes I'm a Magnum, sometimes a Magnum XL, depending on my state of arousal. I'd say mostly XL. At times I gotta psychological think of something while wrapping up since the skin and head are sensitive. I know Cut guys arent as sensitive since your exposed head loses some sensitivy as it rubbed onto whatever all these years.

2. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Did you just want us to know this, or do you have a question?

3. tuco

tuco New Member

I'm cut, but i have this spot on the left side of me cock (the undershaft) and WOW! it is sensitive, and although i will never know how a foreskin feel's im so glad i'm 'bald' down there. From what iv'e seen of penises that are uncut (from afar mind) they look, well slimey tbh.

4. PacknThick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Are other uncuts AS sensitive? Is it more psychological to lessen it for us uncuts.

5. IntactMale

IntactMale Active Member

Albums:
    I can tell by looking at your pic that you don't retract your foreskin enough. Try keeping it back for as long as you can while you're in the shower. It'll desensitize you a little and it'll help your foreskin slide over your head better.

6. syagash

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi,

I had foreskin removed when having surgery for a moderate bend to the left.
    I have since found that I am much less senative, dont know if this is from nerve dammage or not but I miss the sensativety that I used to have.
    Wish I didn't have surgery but my wife was finding sex to be uncumfortable
    and painfull.
    Im only 7.5" long and 5.5" girth, any way I suspect that sex for men with foreskin is more sensative and pleasurable when foreskin pulled back.

7. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I always hated the thought and look of uncut cock's until i meet my current guy. Now i love playing with his foreskin, i love the way its so slinky and slides so smoothly.

He's uncut cock is very sensetive also, sometimes to the point where he asks me not to touch the head diectly but only through the forskin but with more pressure

8. SR_Pepe_LePube

SR_Pepe_LePube Account Disabled

I agree with the above's very sound and sensible advice.

9. monsternmypant

monsternmypant New Member

From discussing with circumcised buddies, my hooded warrior isn't more sensitive that their cut members. My guess is that it has to do with the amount my cock head gets played with, basically de-sensitizing it. Still, I enjoy playing with myforeskin and letting others enjoy it too.

10. IntactMale

IntactMale Active Member

Albums:
    The problem with your theory, Monster, is that your circumcized friends don't really know or remember what it was like before they had their an important part of their penis cut off. Unless one of them has had a circumcision in recent history then they don't really have an valid input on the sensitivity of an uncircumcized penis.

I personally don't see a difference between male and female circumcision, other than female circumcision is uaually done more violently and in dirtier conditions. But (part) of the end result is the same, desensitization. I really don't understand why someone would want to welcome a child into the world by painfully mutilating their genitals.

Sorry if anything i say on this subject offends anyone, but I'm very strongly opposed to circumcision and I think people need to be more aware of it's effects.

11. agen_kolar23

agen_kolar23 New Member

I was cut at the age of 15 due to a recurring cyst I had in my foreskin. That sounds unfortunate and all, but to be quite honest I have had no change in "sensitivity." Sure, my foreskin is missing, but as far as pleasure it's the same. I will say my cock is much easier to deal with now, not only because the cyst is gone but I had excessive foreskin and sometimes it just got in the way. My doctor did tell me he was going to do his best to limit nerve damage, and well, he did a great job. I would never go so far as to say cut or uncut is better, it's all a matter of opinion. I like being cut, and I liked being uncut. I'm indifferent to the topic.

12. Mike13

Mike13 New Member

I've came on a few occassions from just my foreskin sliding over my head. When that happens, I feel the sensation mostly on the underside in the area between the shaft and the head. Uncut btw.

Draft saved Draft deleted