Uncut aussies

aussieguy88

Experimental Member
Media
Hey guys,

How many of you australian guys on here are uncut? I am and I was wondering what the ratio was. I know most american guys are cut but I was wondering about us aussies...

Post here with ur 'status' (uncut or cut)

Cyaz!

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Uncut.

My mother said she wasn't ever going to let a doctor cut anything off me that was meant to be there.

Witlof

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Uncut.
I've seen a few cocks in my time and in my experience Australian guys my age (30) are about 50/50; older guys are more likely to be cut and younger ones more likely to be uncut. A few other relevant factors seem to be religion (obviously), city/country (circumcision is a traditional thing so it seems to have lasted longer in the country), race and probably even an element of class. My parents are fairly libertarian (didn't have us baptised either, they left it for us to decide our religious views). Also, I once went out with the son of a surgeon and he was uncut, which is not surprising since that is the position of the AMA.
Can't really explain why but I find the whole who is and who isn't question fascinating.

whiteline

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i always find it fascinating as well...

I'm cut...

and whiteline, i'm guessing at 7 years, the decision was medical?

well more of a "just in case" as a family friend had to get cut for medical reasons, and my parent over reacted

23 - Uncut

Was born in the city and grew up there a bit, then moved to the country, I was the only uncut guy I knew from about 7-17, when I discovered most of my high school friends were uncut.... I know this is a weird observation, but it also seems to be a bit socio-economic. Nearly every rich guy I know in Aus is uncut, well from wealthy backgrounds... and a lot of the poor ones believe that foreskin is unhygienic... weird.

whiteline

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol yeah thats what i'm thinking now, especially as there were some complications afterwards that meant an extended hospital stay :( wish i was older and smarter would have sued the crap out of the surgeons