Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
it's weird but where I live EVERY GUY was circumsized - finally we had a kid move into town when I was in HS who was uncut... We had no idea! It was the oddest thing...we were disgusted...yet we could NOT look away. Sounds like the Australian poll is running about 75% uncut/25% cut? Is that about right?

Reactions: Summer of 1973

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
... such hideous cocks. ...
That might offend about 85% of the world's men.
... Wealthy and educated usually know the benefits from circumcision. ...
So the poor and uneducated don't know that it's "cleaner" and "looks better"?
... Europe is starting this trend too, in the UK, especially England, SPain, Germany and France, circ stats are going up in the upper level classes. ...
That's news to me. Can you cite published researched to substantiate that?
... Even the Chinese are doing it. ...
I'd guess about 1%, if that much.
... But Europe it was usually in the normal peoples (middle class) it was done by Moslem immigrants. ...
The normal peoples???
... The US has seen declines because of Latin American immigration, and they are having most babies. ...
So Latinos are baby-making machines? That will offend Latinos.

Oh, circumcision rates have also declined among non-immigrants; for various reasons.
... Seems like Oz does go backwards in every aspect if their influential classes are looking very primitive. ...
That might offend a lot of Aussies.

Pidgo, You're quite good at offending people. I officially declare you a member of the cut cabal. You'll fit in nicely.

Ragin'4 fun

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems there are some who are just offended by the uncut and it amazes me.

You know that being clean is as simple as pushing the skin back and cleaning it, right? Neither my hub or myself are uneducated and both come from educated stock.

His mom almost died when he was born and the focus was more on her at that time so he never got cut. Things happen, you know???

He loves it and so do I. So I would say things happen for a reason.

Appaloosa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hahaha! Nice work there, SteveHD. Uncut here, and proud of it. If you think it's hideous mate, I'll just have to hit you over the head with it repeatedly until you change your mind, or pass out in revulsion! :D

And when you say rural Aussies are "Real"...what's that supposed to mean? I reckon what you need is a nice, big cup of STFU

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It would be interesting to see the stats by country. Like.. what is it like in China? Must be directly related to a cultural type of thing.

dogslife

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i am 40, 4th generation aussie and cut .. all my mates from school are also cut, however i think it was the done thing in the 60's.

my married mates/girlfriends that are all having/had kids do not get their boys cut - so i think it's a thing of the past.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It would be interesting to see the stats by country. Like.. what is it like in China? Must be directly related to a cultural type of thing.
A lot of countries don't track it, especially developing countries. In some countries surveys are done then extrapolated to the general population. So there are no solid stats by country. See: World Incidence of Genital Mutilation - Maps ... for estimates.

For China, it would be quite low. Infant circ. never took hold there. Adolescent circ's might be common in their Moslem groups. So I'd guess their circ. rate is roughly in line with their Moslem proportion.

It definitely is a cultural thing.

Pidgo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Just calling it mutilation...tsk tsk, glad I've met young cut aussies in my life. So Hot! Out of the 20 or so Aussies I have met, only 4 are uncut...ages 16-28. Economically they are upper class, white, and very happy with their circ status even when they are aware of the uncut rates being higher in their country! What a shame, it's as if Australia has been kicked out of the VIP List...all because they wouldn't pay for it, saving some money vs my son's health?? I dunno!