Uncut bareback anal -- cleaning advice?

RealityMonster

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey, guys. I figure at least some of you will know the answer to this question.

Assuming that you're in a clean relationship (fluid bonded, monogamous, whatever -- no diseases) how much do you have to clean an uncut cock after it's been in someone's ass? 5 minutes with bar soap? 20 minutes with anti-bacterial soap and a loofa? Dip it in iodine? What?

Finding info on this sort of stuff is stupidly hard; either you get bareback anal sex videos or links about STD transmission. I just want to make sure that I'm not putting myself at risk for an ordinary infection.

Thanks.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All I have ever used is hot water and soap for a couple minutes.We've been doing bareback anal for nine years with no problems.Just role the skin back and be thorough.

B_keira-eva

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If your partner is clean or has douched there shouldn't be any problem if anal is your cup of tea so to speak.

uk_midlands_guy

Experimental Member
Media
Based in Leicester, but travels throughout UK
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As someone with a lifetimes experiance of bareback anal, nothing more is needed other than warm water and soap (anti-bacterial or tea tree oil based just for peace of mind if you wanted).

However, I did once bareback with a Muslim imam... who then spent 45 minutes in the shower with every scrubbing brush he could find and used a whole bottle of shower gel :eek: I think that was more trying to scrub the guilt away though lol :smile:

snowflake

Just Browsing
Media
It would be wiser for the "bottom" to use an enema before you top him/her. Then you could use only soap & warm water.

bottombuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i always douche well before i engage in bareback anal sex as a bottom.....good clean in warm soapy water should be enough for any top to clean himself after he has barebacked me...im super clean inside.

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
THE BEST THING A MAN CAN DO ,AFTER BAREBACK,BESIDES SOAP, IS TO MAKE YOURSELF PEE. YOU CAN GET A YEAST INFECTION IN YOUR URINARY TRACT IF YOU DONT. ITS HAPPENED TO ME ONE TOO MANY TIMES:eek:

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The best thing you can do fellas is WEAR A CONDOM!!!!!

While that's true for many people a lot of guys are in long term relationships and don't need to prevent STIs since neither partner has any. For those guys, showering and having a nice long pee afterwards are great ideas for cleanliness. Also, using loads and loads of lube makes skin more slippery and less likely to have unpleasant things stick to it.

Further, there are some men out there not in secure relationships who are just going to have unprotected anal. There are a million different reasons - and I won't apologise for them - but they're there. For cleanliness' sake, stick to the pointers above. For safety's sake, pay attention to using lots of lube and going slow. Also, try to avoid situations when you might have sex under the influence or while having a breakout of an STI.

philreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
With my ex, it was only ever with soap and water is how I would clean up, granted he was/is very anal (pardon the pun) about cleanliness and almost always showered before and after we had sex.

L4S1ICT

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I see that everyone cleans with warm-hot water, and soap. But how about in your hole, how can you really clean that? I'm not into the enema, is there any other way to get water, and soap up there?

D_skeaflea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Eh, unprotected anal is always going to be a bit dirty, regardless of whether or not your cut. Getting shit in my foreskin isn't a really pleasant idea, though.

That's just MY opinion, though.

Gay couples i've spoken with have told me that they only do anal on "special occasions", because it requires a lot of prep work. You can't just do it spare-of-the-moment like you can with blowjobs or mutual masturbation. Enemas and douching are bad for you if you do them like, more than once a week at the most.

Last edited: