uncut bj

guyface

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why the fuck not?
It's just skin, it can be pulled back and it stays in place for the most part.
I don't know about everyone else but my blowjobs have been quite "proper" :)

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You can suck on the skin easier than sucking the proverbial chrome off the ball hitch. Skin is where nerve tissue is.

Essentially a dumb question, but perhaps a genuine one.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I personally do a better job sucking on an uncut dick, but that's probably because I find them more arousing.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Probably easier to do as there is more to work with... if the extra skin bugs you at first, push it back and then you have essentially a cut cock that's just a bit more sensitive.

dadboned39

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yes having had a foreskin, it can be pushed back and oral on head then and its very senstive trickered.

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Absolutely. Why would you think otherwise?

If anything, I would think an uncut cock would enjoy a blowjob more as there's more to play with.

Put it this way: I'm uncut.

Yes. It's possible for uncut guys TO receive a proper blowjob.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I personally do a better job sucking on an uncut dick, but that's probably because I find them more arousing.

Yes. Ive only had the pleasure of blowing one uncut guy but it was the most fun ive ever had giving. He still had a lot of foreskin even when hard so the extra skin gave me more to play with and a whole new realm of things to do that i couldn't with a cut cock. from being able to nibble on it, running my tounge between the skin and head to just making it easier to give a basic hand job.. it was great fun and i cant wait to get my hands on the next one

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Rest assured man and take it from an uncut guyI have been blown many time and we Europeans are also great cocksuchers

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A "proper blowjob" for me is one when I lay down spread my legs wide, have my whole piece of meat eaten, my nuts licked my asshole stimulated until I am drained.
I know that I give a "proper blowjob" when the guy screams and moans with pleasure and unloads with force

Manbap

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A "proper blowjob" for me is one when I lay down spread my legs wide, have my whole piece of meat eaten, my nuts licked my asshole stimulated until I am drained.
I know that I give a "proper blowjob" when the guy screams and moans with pleasure and unloads with force

I think we match :biggrin1: