Uncut Blowjob?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Beau_Peep, Jan 14, 2011.

1. D_Beau_Peep

D_Beau_Peep New Member

All my uncut brethren, please share with me your favorite experience when you have a blowjob. I love when the girl takes her tongue and slips it in and out under the skin. Please share ;)

2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Hey uncut brother - nice pix - have never done with a F but when a man knows what he's doing - AWESOME!

3. D_Beau_Peep

D_Beau_Peep New Member

What does it feel like when a guy does it?

4. RumperRoom

RumperRoom New Member

Much better than a woman, I guarantee.

5. SouthernSpunk

SouthernSpunk Member

It feels like an angel few up under your hood and is fluttering his wings against the tender skin of your cockhead.

fbneros likes this.
  6. JessePee

JessePee New Member

Haha, exactly!

7. Scarlet

Scarlet New Member

Boooooooooo.

I'm bi, and the best head I've ever head was from a man. So the whole same-sex thing is out the window.

I love uncut men, btw. I've only had one but giving him head was certainly memorable.

8. pippo89

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't have so much foreskin, however I enjoy deep-throating thanks to my curve ;-)

9. uncutguy37

uncutguy37 Active Member

Albums:
    The best BJ I ever got was from a bud years ago when I was younger, we were drunk, passed out on top of a bed watching TV, I woke up and he had it out sucking it. I was not sure what to do, so I just laid there like I was sleeping. He would slide his tongue under my skin and lick the head, then chew real easy on the tip, then use his mouth to slide the skin back and fourth and lick the head with it in his mouth. He sucked it for a long time, I finally squirted a big load in his mouth, not sure if he swallowed it or spit it out, but when I started to shoot, he kept sucking on it, he sucked all the cum out of it for me.
    I just rolled over and went back to sleep, we never talked about it or had it happen again. To this day it was one of the best BJ's I ever got.
    It never bothered me that he did it while I was sleeping, he was a cool guy and a good friend, we had seen each other naked and pissed next to each other alot, I saw him looking, but thought he was just curious because I'm uncut, I liked him and trusted him or I would not have let him sleep next to me, so I never felt sexually assaulted or anything like that, it was just something that happened between two buds.

10. mandoman

Gold Member

That's the exact description of how my wife does it, that brings me the most pleasure.
    Tongue under the hood, and lips or mouth to slide the foreskin back and forth.
    Nothing I hate like a quick skinback, and a perfunctory blow job.

11. Krusader

Gold Member

Albums:
    My girl tongue the foreskin and put it under the hood when she gives me a BJ, drives me crazy every single time. :biggrin1:

12. mattbryant84

mattbryant84 New Member

Albums:
    i like it when my fiance is stroking my cock when she's sucking or licking the head..

the outside of the foreskin is just as sensitive as skin anyplace else, so just taking me in her mouth doesn't do much without the skin pulled back... but the inside (about an inch below the head when it's retracted). wow.. feeling her hand slide across it is amazing.

she says its like unwrapping a present every time she's playing with me down there. :) im guessing that's the consensus from ppl who like foreskin or don't mind.. iv gotten head from 3 girls, and all of them have been fine with it.. i was so worried, especially my first BJ.. but all of them have been really good (and swallowed).. but this gal, she pays more attention to it :)

13. Donkeyfan

Donkeyfan New Member

I'm uncut but never had what I could call an amazing blowjob ... Just way to sensitive, it's almost sore no matter how gentle someone is. At best it's been pleasant but I've never cum from being sucked the way a few guys I've been with have :(

SockyFeet30 likes this.
  14. legacy84

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Reading this thread makes me think of things to "suggest" the next time. But, my first blowjob was EXTREMELY painful because the girl who performed it was really inexperienced with uncut men, like myself. I was sore for about a week which made me really skittish to the entire idea of oral. Then I met my current gf and while she was initially a bit rough she's gotten much better but she typically just pulls the skin all the way back and then does her thing which isn't painful but apparently I could enjoy it EVEN more from what you guys are saying.

NOW, if only I could have her do it more often. But, that's for another thread. ;)

15. cockaddictedboy

cockaddictedboy New Member

Albums:
    I love playing with foreskin both with my hands and tongue ;) I adore and worship uncut big men like there's no tomorrow :))

I am cut and sad about it :( when I find an uncut partner, I almost make him regret about having a foreskin :)) because I love foreskin too much and play with it without a break ! lick it, suck it, chew it...

16. Turing

Turing New Member

Oops.

#16 Turing, Jan 18, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2011
  17. Turing

Turing New Member

This story is really great! Thanks for sharing. I like people with open eyes, an open mind and who do not put a label on everything they see, but rather take things for what they are by themselves. It's people like you that I call close friends. Cheers!

18. AJBurnett344

AJBurnett344 New Member

Albums:
    im uncut, its amazing how the loose skin feels while your slowly suckiing a thick cock. i thought iwas disgusting at first, but i got so attracted by it

19. cnycguy

cnycguy New Member

Albums:
    Had my first uncut cock about 2 years ago with my partner on vacation. I'm in my 30's so most U.S. guys my age are snipped. Cut guys like a lot of action on the head. Felt like I didn't know the tricks for this guy. I'm curious what to do differently to a uncut guy when sucking him off?

20. draw22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Im not uncut, but when i suck an uncut guy, its indeed rare in nj....my life, really rare. lmfao.... i play with the skin alot and i will ....um u know how "u guys" dock, well i do that with my tongue, and for lack of a better explanantion, NO UNCUT GUY HAS EVER WENT MORE THAN 10MINS WITH ME BLOWING HIM....i wish everyone was uncut...but guys who wanna have a cheesy cock, thats gross! a sweaty uncut dick can smell good, but if its rank sweaty..ewwwww...i suck on the foreskin it self and its ooo delicious... i always suck like its my last one ill have, its not like i'll see another one any time soon, at least not around here

hows that for a 100TH post , thats a true confession!

#20 draw22, Jan 19, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2011
Draft saved Draft deleted