Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definitely like when attention is paid to the part normally inside like the upper third area around the rim and right below the head. When this area is blown and timed with their hand jacking taught skin on shaft sort like pussy popping but with mouth it rocks.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
The outside of my foreskin is not very sensitive. I also don't seem to get much of a sensation from blowjobs, though, I think that may be the fault of the people who have sucked my cock not knowing what they were doing. I find that if I don't have my foreskin retracted then I get very little sensation from oral sex, so I prefer that it be pulled all the way back before they start. I do get the most sensation from the foreskin sliding back and forth over the head, I do this when masturbating too. I haven't had anyone skilled enough to be able to do this wile giving me oral, but I imagine that would be a great feeling.

My best oral sex experience when girl attempted to deep throat me but could only get about halfway. It wasn't so great that she couldn't do it, but it had some ego inflating effects that were nice. Another one that ties with this is when I straddled a girls chest and she sucked the head of my cock while I slipped my cock between her tits.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
The outside of my foreskin is not very sensitive. I also don't seem to get much of a sensation from blowjobs, though, I think that may be the fault of the people who have sucked my cock not knowing what they were doing. I find that if I don't have my foreskin retracted then I get very little sensation from oral sex, so I prefer that it be pulled all the way back before they start. I do get the most sensation from the foreskin sliding back and forth over the head, I do this when masturbating too. I haven't had anyone skilled enough to be able to do this wile giving me oral, but I imagine that would be a great feeling.

My best oral sex experience when girl attempted to deep throat me but could only get about halfway. It wasn't so great that she couldn't do it, but it had some ego inflating effects that were nice. Another one that ties with this is when I straddled a girls chest and she sucked the head of my cock while I slipped my cock between her tits.
If you like the feeling of your foreskin as you said "I do get the most sensation from the foreskin sliding back and forth over the head", then have you tried just having them push the foreskin back with their lips and/or fucking their mouth?

Reactions: Houtom

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I haven't been bold enough to tell anyone how to adjust their style. If I were in a more long term relationship again then I would consider hinting at it, but I haven't had a relationship that lasted more than a couple of months in the past several years.

ucfan

Admired Member
Media
Saint Petersburg (Florida, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I learned a trick years ago from a book I read that everyone seems to go mad over. I bring a bottle of honey to bed and pour about a teaspoon into the foreskin, making sure to slide it all around inside the skin. Then I take an hour or so just lapping it up with my tongue, keeping the skin covering the head as much as possible. I just wish I had more practice as there are too few uncut guys around here in St. Petersburg!

ImChuck

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was cut at 22 and before that was so sensitive that a I could last about 5 seconds from a blowjob. I am in a marrried relationship and enjoy oral sex ofton but over the years have had a few blowjobs from guys at the gym in the sauna. Bottom line is that guys do a better job than females.

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All my uncut brethren, please share with me your favorite experience when you have a blowjob. I love when the girl takes her tongue and slips it in and out under the skin. Please share ;)

that's my favorite as well, with a twirl

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have found that guys fall into two categories. Those that really love sucking uncut dicks and those that don't seem to care. The ones that don't care just pull my skin back and suck it like they would any other guy. But the guys that love to suck uncut dick can be amazing. And I have to say, I think the guys that are also uncut do the very best. They know exactly where it feels the best and how to get the most out of sucking.

That aside, I think one of the really fun things about being uncut is what you can do with the foreskin. I love squirting whip cream in there and then having the guy suck it out. Or shoving a marchino cherry in there, or well just about anything else. lol.

And besides, it comes in handy for use as a place to store your change when you are at a nude beach.
change purse 2.jpg

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have found that guys fall into two categories. Those that really love sucking uncut dicks and those that don't seem to care. The ones that don't care just pull my skin back and suck it like they would any other guy. But the guys that love to suck uncut dick can be amazing. And I have to say, I think the guys that are also uncut do the very best. They know exactly where it feels the best and how to get the most out of sucking.

That aside, I think one of the really fun things about being uncut is what you can do with the foreskin. I love squirting whip cream in there and then having the guy suck it out. Or shoving a marchino cherry in there, or well just about anything else. lol.

And besides, it comes in handy for use as a place to store your change when you are at a nude beach.
View attachment 522832

You could stroll the beach inviting people to your party by having them pop the champagne cork in the foreskin.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One time I was at Burning Man and a camp mate was making little lights out of led lights and those flat dime size batteries. I stuck one in my foreskin coming back from the bathroom and walked into camp holding my dick like a flashlight. I though it was a pretty good use of the little lights.
Most of the guys had seen me naked befor but one of the woman in the camp had not and about fell off her chair. I wondered what her husband thought of her comments since he was sitting right next to her

Reactions: long legs

easytwist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I learned a trick years ago from a book I read that everyone seems to go mad over. I bring a bottle of honey to bed and pour about a teaspoon into the foreskin, making sure to slide it all around inside the skin. Then I take an hour or so just lapping it up with my tongue, keeping the skin covering the head as much as possible. I just wish I had more practice as there are too few uncut guys around here in St. Petersburg!

Sounds like some hot, sticky fun. Food and foreplay go great together. A few years back me and my ex had a little fun with some strawberries and whipped cream. One of the strawberries ended up in my foreskin (ok, I put it there) and she teased me as she sucked it out. Wasn't in there for long before I got hard. Lol.