Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'll put my hat in the ring. But know that mostly I’ll just want to chat or send pics/vids. Cam is something I’m a bit reserved about.

Orientation: Bisexual
Cock Length: 8-something long (haven't measured since start of college haha and it was a bit over 8 then)
Cock Girth: 6.5 thick
Foreskin: Uncut
Balls: Extra large, low-hanging
Cum: Heavy volume, shooter
Looking For: chat and pic/vid trade mostly, very occasional camming
Sexual Interests: large penises, big balls, big cummers, foreskin, bukkake, facials, mutual masturbation, frotting, autofellatio, none of these interests are exclusionary, I am pretty open.

I’m on Skype a few times a week, but I don’t stay on long if there is no one to chat with or I have no messages, so if I’m not on and you want to catch me, just leave a message and I’ll be sure respond. I do have other messaging platforms: kik, MeWe, google messenger, ask if you want one of those usernames instead.

I am selective of who I accept as a Skype request. If you message me and either do not say who you are from the site or have no pictures (on here or sent in greeting), I will not accept your request.

Reactions: deleted1027653

jubou

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
28 yo
Berlin lad with big and very thick and juicy uncut cock, prefer fit guys with big uncut cocks (very much into guy between 40 and 50 years, but doesn't matter in the end) / witty guys are welcome too !!

Name: ftf_xx

31yo German here, searching for guys around my age for chat/cam
australiandream87 on skype