Uncut Cock - Natural is Best

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
... Name calling?...
I'm calling bullshit! To my recollection there's been no name calling thus far in this thread. If it happened, please post a link to the offending post(s).

I.M.O., the thread has been fair as far as circ. threads go. Hard fought, yes, but generally fair. No one has yet told me I need "therapy" but I'm waiting for that.

porter111

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys,

Saw your debate here, I'm uncut, from the east coast of the usa. I never really knew anyone who was uncut, as circumcision used to be really popular, i'm now 24. Most girls are weirded out by foreskin, as the media bashes the extra skin. I always felt kind of left out and thought about getting cut. I located some men who were cut as adults and called them before russhing into a surgery. They all told me they bitterly regretted it and you lose a lot of sensetivity,a s you dont have that skin going over ur head, but gotta lube up and grind the head of ur cock. I chose not to get cut. I think god made us all the way we are for a reason, i also think everyone should have a choice in what happens to their body. Howard stern is ajewish here in the usa and strongly against circ. I hear the rates are going down fast, in california they are like 20% on the east coast they are down from 100% to 60%.

Just out of curiosity, what do people from england, and people from canada think of america and our obsession with circ, do they know people do that here? I heard many people in ontario my age are uncut, and in montreal and quebec, circ is very unpopular, does anyone know if this is true, just looking for some honest answers.

thanks ,

porter111

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I heard many people in ontario my age are uncut, and in montreal and quebec, circ is very unpopular, does anyone know if this is true, just looking for some honest answers.
Good questions Porter. Here's some stats from an organization that ought to be honest/accurate:

Canadian Children's Rights Council

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just out of curiosity, what do people from england, and people from canada think of america and our obsession with circ, ...
I'd rather not know. I suspect they think we're nuts! :smile:
... do they know people do that here?
Some do, some don't.
I heard many people in ontario my age are uncut, and in montreal and quebec, circ is very unpopular, does anyone know if this is true, just looking for some honest answers.
I'd say true.

See: Incidence of Circumcision in Canada and Circumcision: Canada

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
Everyone has their preferences on appearence and everyone has traditions; accept them.
It's one thing to have a personal preference on appearance and follow it oneself.

It is quite another to have a preference on appearance and enforce it on another through irreversible body modification.

I am not against circumcision when it is medically indicated. I am against surgically altering another person's body without their consent for my aesthetic preference.

teeny weeny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
uncut cock is best. i sucked a guy the other day at the arcade. he had a big, white eight inches, and when i rolled the skin back, out popped the biggest, fattest, smoothest purple head that i'd seen in a long while. the purple head in contrast to the extremely white shaft was just beautiful. the head was so soft and spongy and smooth, and felt so good in my mouth that i slowed way down, so that he wouldn't come too soon. i love the smell of an uncut cock, and the silky smootness of the glans in my mouth. yep! uncut is best!

Robotronic

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm calling bullshit! To my recollection there's been no name calling thus far in this thread. If it happened, please post a link to the offending post(s).

Ahem...

The rest of your drivel is pointless...You may be a nice fellow, but your ignorance here is reprehensible.

Perhaps the main difference between us and members like Damian, Robotronic and their ilk is we are not able to maintain their level of ignorance.

Personally I prefer uncut. But some religious fanatic societies like to circumcise...

It's obvious you think it's nothing but a "flap of skin" which pretty much cements your own ignorance of the whole subject. Thanks for participating, now kindly go read up on basic anatomy before proceeding further.

I'm simply saying I'd gladly kick your ass if you ever did surgery on a child if it wasn't to save its life.

Robotronic, you've chosen your username well: You ARE a robot! You're lacking human compassion and lacking human feeling. A real human would be disturbed by it.

I suppose your parents are stupid and somehow they made you stoopid?

Maybe you are not specifically stupid, but uninformed yes. Get informed, then you won't sound stupid.

Is that enough for you? And yes, calling someone "ignorant" is name calling. Thinking you're right about something doesn't mean that differing opinions, much less the people holding those opinions, are uninformed.

porter111

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is anyone here from canada, or french canada? I was talking to some french canadian girl on the net and figured she would be against circ. To my surprise i was stunned to leanr she was pro circ and said a lot of her friends were having their babies circed!! Although she did live in montreal, and she did speak english as well as french.

And guys i did see those stats from canada, but i read that alot of people in ontario were having their kids cut in private clinics outside of the hospital after they brought their kids home, hence those stats arent reflected in there. I hope thats not true! I've alwasy felt left out here in the usa, everyone i know is cut, girls say its sexy and turns them on, they think an uncut dick is gross and ugly. Their shit looks like an underwater plant and is smelly and they still complain about dicks! Anyone here from the usa run into the same problem i am with women, do u guys think i'm crazy to feel left out?

porter

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is anyone here from canada, or french canada? I was talking to some french canadian girl on the net and figured she would be against circ. To my surprise i was stunned to leanr she was pro circ and said a lot of her friends were having their babies circed!! Although she did live in montreal, and she did speak english as well as french.

And guys i did see those stats from canada, but i read that alot of people in ontario were having their kids cut in private clinics outside of the hospital after they brought their kids home, hence those stats arent reflected in there. I hope thats not true! I've alwasy felt left out here in the usa, everyone i know is cut, girls say its sexy and turns them on, they think an uncut dick is gross and ugly. Their shit looks like an underwater plant and is smelly and they still complain about dicks! Anyone here from the usa run into the same problem i am with women, do u guys think i'm crazy to feel left out?

porter

I don't give a fuck what women think about my dick, and that's not just cuz I don't wanna have sex with them. They shouldn't give a shit what I think about their odd looking equipment, either.

If a woman thinks your dick (cut or uncut) is ugly, then kick her to the curb. There are plenty of ladies and men out there who love dicks in whatever shape they cum.

And yes, being originally from the US, I do feel left out since my parents had me cut without my consent. So I'm going through the long process of stretching to regain my foreskin. My partner is uncut but likes a cut dick..and I don't give a shit about his preference. It's my cock and I'll do what the fuck I want with it.

I will stand up for any guy's right to do whatever they want with their own equipment. But I hate it when it's done without their permission.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Vega it makes me angry too. Anyone who can hold an infant in their arms and want that to happen has a dark hole somewhere in their psyche.

Perhaps the main difference between us and members like Damian, Robotronic and their ilk is we are not able to maintain their level of ignorance.

Dxj
As usual with the comments that you steve and some other extreme lpsg members choose to make there's no substance or justification for them, you don't even know robotronic or myself yet you choose to call us ignorant and stupid. Sometimes I think that people like you avg and steve have no idea or care about how rude offensive and nasty your comments are.
Circumcision has been around for 1000s of years not just practiced by modern america but also by muslims africans jews pacific islanders and others for a vast variety of reasons.
You equate a practice that muslims and jews equate with their religion and core beliefs and call it barbaric child abuse and worse.
As a boy born in new york it really saddens me to have to say this but is it any wonder that americans and america are so hated universally now by people and countries around the world when you show such arrogant ignorance and distain for other peoples views cultures value systems and beliefs. You totally deserve the thick rude crass universally hated george bush as your leader because at the end of the day he's merely holding a mirror up to your ignorant redneck society and people like you.
One day china india and other countries will overtake america and then perhaps as your country declines and sinks down the world rankings you will perhaps show more respect for other points of views and beliefs. Perhaps

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dxj
As usual with the comments that you steve and some other extreme lpsg members choose to make there's no substance or justification for them, you don't even know robotronic or myself yet you choose to call us ignorant and stupid. Sometimes I think that people like you avg and steve have no idea or care about how rude offensive and nasty your comments are.
As a boy born in new york it really saddens me to have to say this but it it any wonder that americans and america are so hated universally now by people and countries around the world when you show such arrogant ignore and distain for other people view cultures value systems and beliefs. You totally deserve the thick rude crass hated george bush as your leader because at the end of the day he's merely holding a mirror up to your society and people like you.

Come on folks... Damian, you know my feelings on this subject and I always try to be fair and careful about my presentation. Yes, I do get a bit OTT sometimes, but hey, I'm human. And I know you normally are the same.

We've all got our opinions. But can we keep the Jerry Springer chair-throwing to a minimum, folks??????

PS And btw, nice to have you back and growling, Damian!

porter111

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hellboy,

When i sit back and think i often times get the feelings u do, why should women tell us what our dicks should look like?! Fuck them their shit looks like an underwater plant! Whether you like the look of a cut dick or uncut does not matter to me, but i am against ric, it hink all males should have a choice in what happens to their body. There is no doubt though, the foreskin has tons of nerves which make sex feel better, ask any guy who got cut as an adult about this and he will tell u. the reason people cut at birth aren't angry is cause they dont know what they are missing out on! If they did they'd be pissed as hell.

Anyway, hellboy, when u grow up and 97% of the people are cut, and ur dad is cut, and most of the women only know cut dicks, and the americans push all this nonsense about how foreskin is dirty and all the other rubbish, it leaves u scratching ur head and wondering is something wrong with me? Then i wake up to reality and realize the americans are fools, we are fucking insane! Peopl do circs most times cause they want their son to match their ignorant fathers.

I dream of the day i can travel to canada or england and be in a place where everyone is uncut and women luv an uncut dick. I hope to make it to england soon!

porter

Media
That's only your ugly assed opinion. My partner has a beautiful, velvety soft foreskin that I love to play with. Thank god he wasn't circumsized. If you find uncut unattractive that's your business but please note that your opinion is not shared with everyone.

I didn't say it had to be, if you prefer uncut that is also your business. It is just an opinion, that's all.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You know I love you hellboy. My comments are soo not aimed at you baby. I love ya xxxxx

Thanks, Damian and you know I feel the same about you. Your beautifully cut cock would be very welcome in my house...or my hand..mouth...ass...

This issue gets out of hand so easy. I don't advocate circumcising infants but I also don't flame-on like some of our fellow members do and start to bring in the personal attacks. My parents always said that that sort of arguing was the sign of an uneducated person and the last resort of the intolerant.

My suggestion is that all of the cocks of LPSG give me a visit. I'll then be better able to tell you if you're cut/uncut cocks are nice or not and settle this argument once and for all! Any other impartial judges wanna join me? Girls and Boys?

Media
All the other things you mention have clear health benefits. Circumcision is an unnecessary procedure which should never be done in the first place.

Nearly 80% of the worlds population are uncircumcised, thus most women find uncircumcised penises the most attractive. What you think is pretty depends on where and what you grow up with as you well should know. My girlfriend cringes each time she sees a circumcised penis.

Why go through it at all?

Like basic human rights?

What is with every single circumcised person taking offence at this. It's like we're somehow attacking them. I'm attacking the needless practice of cutting of something which most human beings in the world today take for granted. I'm not saying that a circumcised person can't have enjoyable sex. I'm not saying you shouldn't get circumcised if you so wished. I'm not in any way coming down on circumcised people.
I'm simply saying I'd gladly kick your ass if you ever did surgery on a child if it wasn't to save its life.

The only reason you, or anyone else for that matter, think circumcised cocks look better is because you are grown up in the only modern society which still practices routine circumcisions. If you changed your ways it would all change in one generation. Most men in the world today are uncircumcised, and most women think uncircumcised penises look better.

And again. There are no arguments for the procedure, and no procedure should be done unless there are clearcut benefits to it. Circumcising is an active procedure, not circumcising is the standard.

It is just an opinion, it's just foreskin and it is always going to boil down to the individual's choice for their child. Modern world practice, barbaric, whatever you call it people are going to do what they are most comfortable with, and since you cannot govern a person's right to choose in regards to something like this, what else is there? Arguing or lengthy replies that include pro's and con's will not change this. I also realize this is just a discussion and not something to get angry or defensive over.

This is why I made mention of worrying over something if indeed worry is required. I was not insisting i was right, i only said it was ugly. Just my own opinion. If people find beauty in it, more power to you. I don't resent anyone for this and I don't expect to win anyone over with my banter on the subject.

Robotronic

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My suggestion is that all of the cocks of LPSG give me a visit. I'll then be better able to tell you if you're cut/uncut cocks are nice or not and settle this argument once and for all! Any other impartial judges wanna join me? Girls and Boys?

Haha! Thank you for bringing humor to this hostile thread!

And really, guys, I'm not ignorant at all, and after my first two well thought out posts were totally shot down, I just wanted to piss off the trolls even more. Really, I'm on the fence about circumcision.

My girlfriend dated one guy who was uncut, but he didn't wash under his foreskin often enough, so she got UTIs from having sex with him. She doesn't like when guys are uncut for that reason, and I don't consider her view ignorant, she's just going with what she knows.

There's also the issue of HPV, which thrives under foreskin and has no effect on males, yet causes cervical cancer in females. Then there's the study about the effect of circumcision on HIV transmission.

The anti-cutters are right in one respect; who wants to get cut later in life? There are benefits to RIC that are not present when getting cut later in life. For example, I'll never know about foreskin sensation loss, since I was cut as an infant. Saying "yeah, but you don't know what you're missing!" is totally irrelevant. I'll never get those nerves back and I don't care that they're gone. Sex feels great to me.

Because of that, I truly feel that it is my decision to decide on circumcision. Why would I not get my son cut just because I want him to make the decision? What, I'm supposed to fully support circumcision, yet tell my son that I hope he'll make the right decision? No, I'll either have him cut because I believe it's right or I won't have him cut because I believe that's right. As a parent, I would obviously be more informed than a 4 day old child. I wouldn't want him to have to decide between health benefits and less sensation (not to mention pain that he'll be able to remember) versus leaving well-enough alone and hoping for the best. If I chose not to have him circumcised, I would be dead sure that I had justification other than "well, that's how you were made." That might work for some people, but I'd be upset if my son decided for himself to get circumcised and then would have to deal with recognizably lessened sensation just because I was too much of a wuss to make a decision for myself.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is that enough for you?
Those are minor slights compared to what usually goes on in the circ. threads. Maybe I've gotten jaded. Later in this post, I'll show you what real "name calling" is.
And yes, calling someone "ignorant" is name calling.
No one had been called ignorant prior to my earlier post. Prior to writing it, I did a search for the word ignorant and only CaptainChaos had used it. In the context he used it, I didn't class it as name calling.

Calling a concept ignorant or stupid isn't the same as calling a person ignorant or stupid. I draw a distinction; apparently you don't. One of the items you quoted was a question rather than an assertion. Tsk tsk.

Now, let me show you what real name calling is:

cunts, http://www.lpsg.org/966883-post17.html

dipshit, http://www.lpsg.org/893865-post37.html

fucktard, http://www.lpsg.org/1006662-post32.html

asshole, http://www.lpsg.org/1168528-post40.html

Get it?