Uncut Cock - Natural is Best

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Who'd have thought that such a small, seemingly insignificant piece of skin could be the cause of so much vitriol and hate.

I have no problem with cocks being cut or uncut. It makes no difference to me. What I do disagree with is that kids are being cut. The parents are taking away the option of them choosing for themselves. Don't get me wrong, I think most parents to a fine job of making decisions for their kids, where to live, whether or not to have them vaccinated, whether they're breast fed or raised on powdered milk, things like that, but I can't agree with decisions to make irreversible changes which are of dubious benefit to an infant's body.

Where do you draw the line? Do you have your baby's appendix cut out just in case of appendicitis? Do you have all their teeth pulled so that they don't need to worry about dental caries or getting braces? Do you get your baby tattoed because you have tats and want your child to look like you and it will hurt less if done in infancy? You could even have the same designs inked onto him to make sure you look alike. Do you get their nipples or penis pierced because you have yours done? To be honest, I think if any parent did ask for their child to be tattoed or given a genital piercing, that child would probably be in care within hours of social services finding out about it and the parent would probably be facing child abuse charges.

When it comes to sex, there is less friction on penetration as the penis slides within its own sheath of skin, rather than rubbing against the walls of the vagina or ass or whatever it's being thrust. Yes, you have that to a certain degree with looser circs, but in most cases, you end up with skin-on-skin friction, which is more likely to cause damage to both partners.

As for hygiene, kids are taught to clean their teeth. It's a hell of a lot easier to soap and rinse a dick than it is to shove a brush into your mouth and clean your back teeth, so if a boy can be taught to do that, he can be taught to keep his cock clean. It ain't rocket science.

On the subject of STDs, people should be taught to use condoms all the time during sex unless they're in a committed monogamous relationship. It's not that difficult to do. I'd see that as a more responsible parenting decision than having your son cut at a few days of age. Buy your son his first pack of condoms and make sure he knows how to use them and isn't embarrassed to buy them for himself. You never know, it might save his life, as it's a much more effective way to prevent the spread of HIV and HPV than circumcision ever will be. It will also cut the spread of other diseases and save money for the healthcare system of whichever country you live in and also has the added benefit of reducing the numbers of unwanted pregnancies.

I've only ever had sex with one guy who'd been cut as an adult. He'd had it done for aesthetic reasons at 19 and was very happy with the look. So was I. He had a very good-looking dick, nice size, good shape. Couldn't fault it. I wonder if he's a member here now. If not, he should be. He did complain about reduced sensitivity but said that he didn't mind too much because he thought the look was worth the loss of sensation. The point is he'd made his own informed decision as an adult. The other cut guys I've had sex with seemed to be fascinated with my foreskin and loved to play with it and dock with it. I suppose it was a bit of a novelty for them. I don't know. However, I enjoyed the attention as I wasn't used to anyone making that much of a fuss over my skin.

I don't know about natural being best. For myself it is, but I don't have the right to make that call for someone else. I wouldn't turn a guy down based on his circumcision status. If a guy wants to get rid of his foreskin for whatever reason, that should be his decision, not his mother's or father's not a doctor's or his wife's or anyone else's, his. I would have to say that a partner should have some input into the decision, but, at the end of the day it's not their dick, but it's only polite to listen to their views and reasons. However, if you're telling your partner that he should get cut, be prepared for him to hold you responsible for it if he's not happy with the result.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, I'm just thinking, and take this from someone who is uncut, that if we gave men the decision to remove whatever apparently useless skin they wanted, would the foreskin be the first choice? Would you willingly take a sharp object to the end of your entertainment center? If I had to choose I'd lose the earlobes before going anywhere below the waist with a scapel.

Of course, that's just me. I don't have any piercings or tats either, so maybe once infant circumcision is no longer practiced circumcision will become a body art statement.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I now await the obvious flames that will ensue
You're overly worried. I don't foresee any "flames" due to your post. I got the sense it was sincere and I think the audience would also.
One of the only things that irks me is that i wish that people would stop telling me thing such as (not all said on this board)

-i'm damaged
-i'm broken
-i'm mutilated
That's a valid opinion. I try to avoid such denigrations which are specific to a person.

In a general sense there is some truth that cut penises are "damaged". You, I, and other cut guys simply have to acknowledge and accept that. At lot of nerve endings, the "gliding action," and other things are gone. I learned from foreskin restoration that some of the "losses" are recoverable but some are gone forever. The word "broken" is over-the-top in a general sense and even though I'm an Intactivist, I don't go that far. Only a badly botched circ, such as David Reimer's, could be called broken.

As for "mutilation," you and everyone else are going to have to live with that term whether it's valid or not. Both the anti-cutter and pro-cutter groups use that word and it's variants rather often. Both groups! For a while, I tried to stop the anti-cuttters from using such words. Obviously, I failed. I avoid using "mutilation" in general but I will use it to refer to my own circumcision and will continue to do so, forever. But I've given up on trying to stop others from overusing it.
The other thing that bugs me is that some uncut people tend to put off the underlying message that they're better than me for being uncut. ...
Well, I.M.O., their penises ARE better! :tongue: It's not an "underlying message," it's rather blatant. :smile:

You, I, and other cut guys are going to have to accept that intact guys have something we don't and it generally appears sex is better with a foreskin. From my own experience, I can say jerking off is better than before I started foreskin restoration. We've lost something and it's better to own up to it than deny it. Perhaps you've noticed quite a bit of denial throughout the threads?

I'm not "angry" at anyone in particular but I wish my R.I.C. hadn't been done. I've very glad you say you "would never force anything like that" on your kids. That is the trend.

D

deleted15807

I'm not "angry" at anyone in particular but I wish my R.I.C. hadn't been done.

Who me angry? No not angry of course. I just can't stop ranting. Just can't. Ever.

Now I know it's in my signature. But I'm not angry. Trust me.
I keep track of every insult. But I'M NOT ANGRY. Trust me.
I will monitor every mention of the subject and have an overwhelming obligation to fight them all until they are dead dead dead. But I'M NOT ANGRY. Trust me.

D

deleted15807

yes you are. glad you FINALLY admitted it. the road to recovery is now YOURS.

take it!! NOW!!!

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am so happy to be uncut. But to each their own, and different people like different things. Giving a kid a choice is definitely the way to go.
Hi Mule. I appreciate your post. That's a nice all male package you've got there. I was thinking if we could agree on terminology it may make the debate just sound better. I'd be the last to denigrate cut males. I am cut, or I was until I began restoring several years ago - but I don't expect everyone who is cut to restore. In fact I expect that only a very few will because it's time consuming, uncomfortable and just not something the average person would want to do. Unfortunately, the average male of the age of sexual maturity in the U.S. is cut - so the best we can do is to help the next generations.

I like the term intact as opposed to uncut. Uncut and uncircumcised make their opposites sound like the norm. Like you are still considering it or waiting for it to happen. I know the thread starts out that way, but it also uses another good alternative - natural.

How about natural dick and intact penis instead of uncut?

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:tongue:
I wonder what it'd look like if it hadn't been modified.

Hmmm...you do realise that with patience (over a year and pretty much 24/7) you CAN get back your foreskin??? Not the surgical option, but by stretching. Check out the post above this one by dxjnorto...good work, by the way buddy! Your dick looks great with that new skin. It's funny: we can't really change the size of our cocks much, so we can't take responsibility for it being big, fat, whatever. But we CAN change this part of it, which makes a massive difference to how it looks, feels, and works.

If interested, there are other threads here or give me a PM. Have been doing since my original dick photos were taken about 5 months ago and now have enough extra skin to wank without lube. That alone keeps me going and I expect to have my skin back to 'normal' in about another year.

There are times when the skin I've stretched sits over my glans (briefly...) and gives me a preview of what it will look like. And I have to say it's gonna be pretty fucking hot as well as useful!!!!:tongue:

D_Rock_ N_Hardon

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well some of us are happy being circumcised and like how our circumcised cocks are and look. It always interests me that so many uncut guys on this site choose to abuse and put up frankly offensive and unreasonable postings about circumcised guys. Why don't you just give it a rest and lay off abusing other people. We've had soo many rant posts like this and its the same extremeists who come swooping down to chant the same tired damaged record. Its like groundhog day. Give it a rest and give cut guys a break. If the circumcised guys on the site chose to do such offensive postings we would never hear the end of it and the moderator would be called in regarding abuse and bullying.I would remind the poster that in our history another man who had a hatred of circumcision was adolf hitler and so taken to its extreme all this type of abuse has a very dark and nasty history.

Don't misquote me. I'm not abusing cut guys. I'm saying that it's an act of cruelty and brutality to circumcise a child.

I'm also saying 'Natural is Best' for the child and eventually the adult in the sense that a foreskin has evolved because it performs a necessary function in the human body. I'm sure you would agree that female circumcision is wrong, why not male?

I'm ignoring your point about Adolf Hitler.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Don't misquote me. I'm not abusing cut guys. I'm saying that it's an act of cruelty and brutality to circumcise a child.
I'm quite sure his post referred to me; it directly followed mine. It's typical of DJ to blast someone but not name him.
I'm ignoring your point about Adolf Hitler.
Likewise that refers to me. He's called me the #1 Nazi in other threads so it's rather obvious he's referring me.

I'm thinking about changing my avatar to a swastika. :wink:

Apologies, hungjosh, about the hijack. I didn't start it but I did participate in it.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't try and flatter yourself steve.
I've got better things to do than taunt someone who is obviously bitter and mentally ill when it comes to this issue.
As I've posted to you before when I retire like you I'm going to ensure that unlike you I'm not going to sit all day 24/7 on lpsg tracking all the threads in case anyone dares to say they are happy being circumcised.
Why don't u go ahead and change your avatar then that would sum you up beautifully.
You must be soo bitter

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hungjosh you can ignore the point about adolf hitler all you want but it gets to the heart of the matter.
Hitler was ignorant disrespectful and full of hate towards other cultures and practices.
Jews blacks gays circumcision disabled people etc etc
Anything he didn't understand had to go
And look where it all lead....
Millions of deaths later
Read up a bit more about circumcision and why its done in cultures all over the world and then try and grow up a little and stop the playground nonsense of my cocks better than your cock etc etc
Its wrong pathetic and boring

yarraman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if you want to see why neo-natel circumcision is sick.

whttp://theperfectphallus.blogspot.com/2006/11/phallic-anatomy-prepuce.htmlatch this video

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, and doing bizarre and meaningless experiments on people without their consent.

You are soo ignorant you even make george bush look cultured and educated.one day if you ever leave hicksville and travel the world and experience other cultures you may gain a wider perspective on things.
Or do you like so many americans not even have a passport for overseas foreign travel??

Robotronic

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow. I had no idea that Hellboy9, dxjnorto, and SteveHd were all cut, yet have spent the "24/7" energy to try to grow back some extra skin. This is quite interesting, especially because none of you are truly "natural" nor "intact".

This thread isn't about innocent little children getting their penises savagely mutilated by money-sucking doctors. It's about you all trying to protect your foreskin restoration investments. Don't you all realize that your penile saddle bags are just flaps of skin with no membranes nor extra nerves, not a real foreskin? What a waste of time.

I truly feel sorry for you guys that you need a piece of skin over your glans to improve your self-image. That's a real shame, and you should seek help. Trust me when I say that your problems in life are far deeper than your lack of prepuce.

...Did you guys even stop to think that you're only "mutilating" your penises further?