Uncut cocks (big)

He answer to your question is something you can find by using some very minimal intelligence. The ratio of small, average, and large specimens will be the same for circumcised and uncircumcised penises within a given population. What I mean by that is that if you take a survey of male genitalia sizes characteristics you would want to compare individuals of the same race and geographic location. The reason for this is you would need to exclude all other variables but the one you are testing with your hypothesis. That is the basics of scientific method.

It is safe to say that your parents choosing to have you circumcised or not has nothing to do with why the size of your penis will be when you reach sexual maturity. I mean if you think about my two following statements you will be able to easily understand what I mean. "I have a big penis because it is uncircumcised." "My penis is uncircumcised because it is big". Neither one of these statements makes any sense at all. Neither one of these statements could possibly be supported by any rational person. Our physical appearance being modified by ourselves or others does not alter our genetic code. Circumcision is not a causation of growth or maturity. It is an effect of a post gestation surgical procedure.

dayday4321

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He answer to your question is something you can find by using some very minimal intelligence. The ratio of small, average, and large specimens will be the same for circumcised and uncircumcised penises within a given population. What I mean by that is that if you take a survey of male genitalia sizes characteristics you would want to compare individuals of the same race and geographic location. The reason for this is you would need to exclude all other variables but the one you are testing with your hypothesis. That is the basics of scientific method.

It is safe to say that your parents choosing to have you circumcised or not has nothing to do with why the size of your penis will be when you reach sexual maturity. I mean if you think about my two following statements you will be able to easily understand what I mean. "I have a big penis because it is uncircumcised." "My penis is uncircumcised because it is big". Neither one of these statements makes any sense at all. Neither one of these statements could possibly be supported by any rational person. Our physical appearance being modified by ourselves or others does not alter our genetic code. Circumcision is not a causation of growth or maturity. It is an effect of a post gestation surgical procedure.

wat? you got all that from "any guys with uncut cocks (big)?"? lol not bashing or anything, just impressed

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wat? you got all that from "any guys with uncut cocks (big)?"? lol not bashing or anything, just impressed

Plus one. Totally agree.

There are far too many people on this site and on Internet forums generally who try to be a big swinging dick (figuratively speaking) by bludgeoning other contributors with their oh so superior knowledge and wisdom in an attempt to make them look stupid.

In this case OP didn't ask or state anything about there being a causal relationship between circumcision and penis size so Nicetech's patronising message was apropos of absolutely nothing and seemed a little bizarre.

a3sthetic

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My BF has a huge uncut cock. Sucking his cock is an amazing experience. It allows you so many more variations to pleasure him with.

In his teens he considered getting cut to look like most other boys. I'm so glad he didn't!