uncut cocks: how much of your head can you take out?

nerchia

Sexy Member
Media
Only for uncut guys: How much can you discover of your cock head?
I usually have no problems, but I heard of guys that have tu cut (I don't know if it's a sort of small cut or a real circumcision) because they were not able to show the head, feeling pain during sex.

This are my pictures.. the first soft, others semi hard and hard

Attachments

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Those are seriously impresive party tricks there, Yknarfy.

Nerchia, I think what you're referring to is called phimosis. This is when the natural opening in the foreskin it too small to allow it to retract behind the head during erection.

It can be extrodinarily painful for the man not just during sex but even just getting an erection in some cases. My ex fiance had this problem. because the foreskin was so tight the head of his penis couldn't become fully engorged so his penis tapered from a thick base to nearly a point at the head. Sex had to be done with the utmost of care.

Milder forms of this condition can sometimes be solved with gradual stretching of the foreskin. In more severe cases, as his was, partial or complete circumcision may be the only options. He chose to have dorsal slit created by surgery, basically just one cut vertically down his foreskin so that it opened a bit like a tulip. I thought that this would look ridiculous but once it healed it worked like a charm. The foreskin didn't flap back like a page, as I had expected, but rolled back as it was intended to.

And, oh, wow, what a difference it made. Once the full shaft and the head were able to become fully engorged...did I say "Oh, wow!".

Get this, though. He refused general anesthesia and watched the procedure being done. Farm boys are crazy!

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
That's right. Foreskins come in all sorts of shapes and sizes, some are loose and some are tight. Yours does seem to be what they call phimosis. It doesn't need a circumcision: you can just have a cut that will loosen it up. But you will need to see a surgeon.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's right. Foreskins come in all sorts of shapes and sizes, some are loose and some are tight. Yours does seem to be what they call phimosis. It doesn't need a circumcision: you can just have a cut that will loosen it up. But you will need to see a surgeon.

NO!

The fact that you can pull the foreskin back when erect means that is is unlikely that you have phimosis. Does it hurt to do so? If you find it a bit too snug I'd suggest you try stretching it gently over time before you even begin to consider surgery.

The healing process is neither pretty nor quick. Swelling (not the good kind), bruising (picture your dick looking like a black eye) and prickly stitches. We spent many a week in fervent prayer.

"Please don't let it fall off! Please don't let it fall off!"

Loool!... hey gillete i can also pull the foreskin back when it's erect so do i have phimosos or something?:p

I could do this all my life so i guess it's very flexible! :D

risize

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm uncut however you'd never know it by looking at my pics when my cock is erect....take a look...

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm uncut but my forskin doesn't cover the head unless i actualy pull it over and hold it. When erect it pulls right back see pic

DaMoose

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My boyfriend's dick is uncut, and when he's aroused he can't pull the skin down. I just assumed it was because he has a really thick dick. I've tried pulling it back when he's not aroused, and he can get his head out, but any further it hurts. Could that be phimosis?

MOOSE

Coolpimpguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My head is always covered unless i pull it back. :)
In my pictures im pulling it back with my hands.
But if i let it go after i pull it back it wont go all the way back.

It was very tight before, but then i started to actually bring it back all the way when wanking it seems to have stretched a little...

wanker

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My head is always covered unless i pull it back. :)
In my pictures im pulling it back with my hands.
But if i let it go after i pull it back it wont go all the way back.

It was very tight before, but then i started to actually bring it back all the way when wanking it seems to have stretched a little...

Mine is similar, when I'm soft I can pull m foreskin back easily but when I'm hard, although it eases back, if I pull it completely back over the whole head it feels painful on account of my cock feeling harder (swelling even more) when the skin is fully retracted- for this reason I don't pull t all the way back much lol.

Anyone else the same or is this weird?

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Only for uncut guys: How much can you discover of your cock head?
I usually have no problems, but I heard of guys that have tu cut (I don't know if it's a sort of small cut or a real circumcision) because they were not able to show the head, feeling pain during sex.

This are my pictures.. the first soft, others semi hard and hard

Fortunately I have a very loose long forskin that covers and extends beyond the head but can be easily retracted either soft or hard to completely expose my cock head.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My boyfriend's dick is uncut, and when he's aroused he can't pull the skin down. I just assumed it was because he has a really thick dick. I've tried pulling it back when he's not aroused, and he can get his head out, but any further it hurts. Could that be phimosis?

MOOSE

How much further are you trying to pull it? It's not a tube sock!

J/k

On a serious note if it hurts for him to have the foreskin behind the head when erect it may be phimosis but as you've said it will pull back that far soft it's likely a mild case. Gentle stretching as mentioned above may help.

wonder

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well you do not want to try to pull it too much cause then it might rip and that would be very very painful!! mine i have no problems i can pull back and up to stretch it.... plus i also have to pull back my skin when its falccid but it goes back on its own when i get an erection.
tell me if this is a weird technique i use with my foreskin:when i am jerking it i pull my skin forward and collect all my semen in my foreskin not making mess and then peeing it all out!!

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NO!

The fact that you can pull the foreskin back when erect means that is is unlikely that you have phimosis. Does it hurt to do so? If you find it a bit too snug I'd suggest you try stretching it gently over time before you even begin to consider surgery.

The healing process is neither pretty nor quick. Swelling (not the good kind), bruising (picture your dick looking like a black eye) and prickly stitches. We spent many a week in fervent prayer.

"Please don't let it fall off! Please don't let it fall off!"

When I was young my foreskin was so tight that I could only see about half of my head and it would hurt just to get it to there. Over time I kept stretching it more and more and eventually I was able to get it all the way back with no pain at all. Definately try stretching it over time.